Charger Forums banner

What is a used Corsa Extreme Cat Back worth

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Keavdog 
#1 ·
I'm trading my '12 Charger Road & Track for a '16 Scat Back. I'm having my Corsa Extreme Cat Back removed today and taking the '12 back to stock. I love my Corsa Extreme and get many compliments on it - for what it's worth to any of you contemplating an exhaust mod. I'm going to post on our classified forum but need some advice on what it's worth. Any ideas?
Thanks!

#3 ·
I'm trading my '12 Charger Road & Track for a '16 Scat Back. I'm having my Corsa Extreme Cat Back removed today and taking the '12 back to stock. I love my Corsa Extreme and get many compliments on it - for what it's worth to any of you contemplating an exhaust mod. I'm going to post on our classified forum but need some advice on what it's worth. Any ideas?
Thanks!
50-60% of the new price.

#6 ·
I would say the same neighborhood assuming no issues with condition.

I had a Corsa Extreme on my 11RT before my wife totalled it. Miss that sound on my 14RT that replaced it.

#5 ·
Scat Pack doesn't need a cat back. Sound awesome right out of the factory. They did that exhaust right.

#7 ·
Rly? That's nuts. As far as I know the only exhaust codes are be from 02 sensors rich/lean which wouldn't change. Have a reference? I'm curious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.