Charger Forums banner

cruise night 4/3

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Cruisin' Photography 
#1 ·
ok whos going supposed to be an awesome weekend, Im taking the 10 out, going to spend the day cleaning it up for it s first cruise night! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

#2 ·
show? where??

#5 ·
got my days confused, thought that Monday was the 3rd, have other plans for Saturday, maybe next week

#10 ·
You were reading my mind Eli. I was thinking tonight at work of starting a thread on this. I'm planning on the same as you. Getting up Saturday morning to put my summer rims on & detail it all day. Then I'll be heading to the cruise in between 6:30 & 7.

#14 ·
Not sure if anyone took pics tonight Gabe. It was good seeing Dave,Jan,Todd,Curly,Eli,Sarah, etc. Got a good look at Elis new SRT-10. Nice rig dude. Dave & Todd, your cars looked awesome after the claybar session. Looks like I have to try my hand at it tomorrow. Good times tonight.

G

#16 ·
#19 ·
I remember last year going to this on the very first night. Our cars were pretty much the only ones there. Ended up being an early night since it was also a bit colder. Looks like this year, the weather was much better! I'll be around at some point, I've just added the Charger back onto the insurance policy last week!

Xian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.