Charger Forums banner

Post Your Police Charger Pics!!

27K views 89 replies 41 participants last post by  chasecar 
#1 · (Edited)
I just love the look of Police Chargers so I thought I'd start a thread for pics of them. I know we have more than a few LEOs as members here that might like to post their cars too.

I took a couple today of one of the Aston PA Police Chargers that I think look great, so I'll start...

Attachments

See less See more
#62 ·
Well, at least it's next to you and not in the mirror...with the lights on!

That one looks a lot like the B&W base paint scheme of the Aston PA Chargers. I wonder if that's some sort of "Industry Standard" base paint scheme?

Is there some sort of "Police Charger" Industry publication out there that describes base paint schemes?? Similarities like that don't usually happen by accident.

#63 ·
Well, at least it's next to you and not in the mirror...with the lights on! True!

That one looks a lot like the B&W base paint scheme of the Aston PA Chargers. I wonder if that's some sort of "Industry Standard" base paint scheme?

Is there some sort of "Police Charger" Industry publication out there that describes base paint schemes?? Similarities like that don't usually happen by accident.
I'm sure there is...here's something about it...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_vehicles_in_the_United_States_and_Canada#Markings_and_appearance

~Ali

#64 · (Edited)
this is the page that ali linked to. please notice what's inside the red box.

silly folks :canada: hahaha, just messin :bigthumb:

#68 ·
Just a quick note on terminology folks. If it can possibly be identified in ANY way as a police vehicle, its not undercover, its unmarked. Undercover cars, by the nature of what the officer is doing, are normal cars in every respect. Otherwise, the undercover officers cover would be blown.

#72 ·
I've only got one ticket before from an undercover cop, there's a lot of them in my city, one time my uncle raced with one of them and ended up getting a ticket lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#76 ·
Best I can come up with at this time. :bigthumb:

I have real ones too. I'll have to find them. My town has a 2007 and a 2008, and several 2007 Deputy cars hanging around too. :)

#77 ·
hahahaha ^that's^ awesome!

#80 ·
I thought I'd revive this old thread since Dodge has released images of the 2015 Pursuit Package. I also thought it would be a chance to get some more posts of the '11-'14 cars since there weren't many in this thread so far.

The 2015 police Chargers are coming!

Oh yeah, and here's one for Shots...:grin:

Attachments

#82 ·
Good eye!

Yep, instead of a 5-spoke it's now a solid plate with 20 small circular cutouts. I would bet that it's a stronger wheel that way. ;)

#83 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Police car Police

This definitely caught my eye when the first transformers movie came out. just accelerated my passion for the Charger even more after that!

#89 ·
I love Lazarus threads. Good revive, Ddaddy. I apparently never updated this thread with my Charger when I finally got some photos of it. I like your chop, but here's mine (not my chop, my car). I had to close the road due to a crash. When I looked back at my car, I thought "dang that's a nice picture", so I grabbed my phone and shot a few. Here its (with my car number removed of course).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.