Charger Forums banner

My Exterior Mods Over The Past Few Months/Weeks

Tags
exterior mods
3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Backes07 
#1 ·
So over the past couple of months/weeks I have done some exterior mods and i have posted some small threads about them.. but I wanted to put together a thread with all of the mods in one place! Still havent gotten around to removing the chrome trim :slap:

Mods: Added Fogs, Blacked Out Rims With PD, Painted Calipers Blue, Added SRT8 Spoiler, PD'd All Emblems, PD Strips

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool set up! I have been contemplating whether to PD some of my black '06 charger. Namely, my rims and windshield trim (because their faded badly). I already have some black PD, just waiting for the right day with enough free time. Did you take off your rims when you did yours? or just leave them on and put tape around it?

#3 ·
So ive done my rims twice now. The first time I did it I left the rims on the car and did the trash bag trick where you rip a trash bag in half and wrap it around the brake caliper so no PD gets on them.

The first time I PDd them it stayed on perfect and everything no problems at all.

The second time I did it, I took them off because I was painting my calipers blue, and just wanted tk get some more coverage on the rims so I added a couple coats to it.

One thing I love about plasti dip is it peels off where you don't want it. So I didn't have to tape off my tire at all because I was just able to peel It off after it dried.

I love the way it looks and I love how its super durable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.