Charger Forums banner

New Owner & Member

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  HPNO300 
#1 ·
What's up everybody! I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Charger SRT8 which I recently purchased so I'm looking forward to chatting and possibly meeting some of you in the future as well as discuss various topics. I will admit and say that this is my first American made vehicle I've owned as I'm a former import guy. My previous car was a 06 Nissan 350Z which I traded in for my SRT8 and I haven't looked back in regret since. I currently live in New Orleans, LA where I'm stationed at as I'm in the Navy so hopefully I get to meet some of you in the future at some meets or events. Here's a pic of my ride

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad to have you here and welcome to the obsession!!

Anything we can do for you, just ask us! One of the best forums on the internet!!

Very nice SRT8!!!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#5 ·
Glad to have you here and welcome to the obsession!!

Anything we can do for you, just ask us! One of the best forums on the internet!!

Very nice SRT8!!!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Welcome....great looking SRT!
Welcome from Tennessee!
Thanks everyone, It's nice to be a part of a new and different team/crowd. I was a moderator on one of the forums pertaining to my last car before it got flooded with spam and just from the short period of being here, I see how different everyone talks and treats each other compared to the import side of things so not only do I love my new ride but I already like how everyone seems to respect each other on this side of the car world. So again, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I can learn a lot from all of you who have been in the Charger world for a while.

#6 ·
Welcome to the Forum!

Mopar loyalists are a family of folks knowing what makes Mopar what it is...and loving every bit of it.

Mopar isn't what you thought it was before you come to realize what it is...and it isn't what those that don't understand it think it is either.

It is something else...and only those who share the understanding know what.

You may not get it...but you will!

:grin2:

#14 ·
But I decided on the Corsa Xtreme Black tip cat back.
I currently have the Extreme w/ Black Diamond tips (more like a black chrome finish) on my R/T and previously had the Extreme on my Challenger SRT. The Corsa definitely has a unique sound, generally unobtrusive in normal driving but the proverbial "canvas-ripping" snarl when the throttle is exercised. Some say the Extreme's higher pitched voice is too "European" in nature, but I found many of the competitive systems' deeper frequencies almost truck-like in sound. The Corsa goes on without any surprises or glitches and the build quality is top-notch.

It should sound great on the 6.4!

#15 ·
I currently have the Extreme w/ Black Diamond tips (more like a black chrome finish) on my R/T and previously had the Extreme on my Challenger SRT. The Corsa definitely has a unique sound, generally unobtrusive in normal driving but the proverbial "canvas-ripping" snarl when the throttle is exercised. Some say the Extreme's higher pitched voice is too "European" in nature, but I found many of the competitive systems' deeper frequencies almost truck-like in sound. The Corsa goes on without any surprises or glitches and the build quality is top-notch.

It should sound great on the 6.4!
Hold on while I grab my dictionary, lol. I'm just kidding with ya, but yea based on the youtube videos I've heard on the 6.4, it sounds very good. So I'm anxious to hear it in person once I install it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.