Charger Forums banner

Crazy deals on SP and Daytonas

20K views 195 replies 41 participants last post by  BepeBeep 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm just amazed at all the 20% off deals on 2016 and 2017 going on now. I mean it was a stretch to get 4k off a SP or SRT just a few years ago. Now I'm seeing 20% off more and more on inventory cars. There's a loaded Go Green Daytona 392 near me for 10k off the 50k list. Also a Go Green SP for 10k off the 41 list. How's this going to impact the used market. Maybe it's just the slow movers like bright colors but sure seems like some big discounts even on 17s.

Reactions: coolstorm92
#2 ·
Those 2 you referenced above are great deals! Someone will surely jump on them soon.

#3 ·
Agree. I saw the GG Daytona 392 last week and I'm shocked it's not sold yet. Called the dealer to verify the price. No gimmicks. Cash, trade or finance.

#5 · (Edited)
Very sharp color indeed. I just called the dealer again and it sold Saturdays. It was the only one they had in stock so FCA gave them the 20% of pricing. Crap that was a screaming deal for someone.

Attachments

#9 ·
Dealers in my area are the same way. You'd think that being in close proximity to FCA world headquarters would mean more incentives.

In Michigan, you actually get less and their sales and service are horrible...

#11 · (Edited)
So it's seems it's just depends on location. FCA must be giving dealers the green light to offer the 20% off incentive in certain parts of the country. A lot of these dealers are in North Dakota. The other Go Green was a 2017 base Scat Pack that sold for $31,489 yesterday. Here's another one. 2017 Daytona RT $8300 off sticker selling for $34,833. Another sweet deal. Probably sold but I haven't checked.

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
Wait until you can get the car you really want! Many of us have made the mistake of settling and end up upgrading anyways later, it will be cheaper in the long run to get what you want first (realistically speaking). And I like Destroyer Grey, it just needs some black accents on the car to break up the greyness a little IMO.

Edit: I just clicked on the cars.com link...WOW, crazy good deal for that Scat!

#15 ·
I wish I lived near those areas. Where I'm at, R/T 5.7s with average options are upper 30's, SP's good luck finding under $40k.

#19 ·
Not up here just an hour or 2 north and it's good luck finding any! The ones they have they will not deal on.

I have about 15k positive equity in my R/T thanks to my trade in, I may just keep this all stock and trade it in a year or 2 on an SRT if I can find a good deal. Hell I'll even drive cross country to get it! Think the drive home would be a blast!

#20 ·
I can attest to the deals on the 392's. I just found one at Safford Dodge in Warrenton, VA. I'm flying down from NH on Saturday to pick it up and drive it home. MSRP was 49k and got it for 35k plus doc fees.

They are hard to find. I kicked myself after letting a 2017 Scat Pack go about 20 minutes from me. I didn't know how rare of a deal they were. Most dealers I talk to look at me like I'm crazy when I say I want a 2017 392 charger for 38k.

If anyone is looking in North Carolina, Capital Chrysler has one I believe. The destroyer gray one on their site is gone, I tried to get that one before the one I found in Virginia.

Sorry I can't post links quite yet otherwise I would.

#24 ·
I was wondering the same thing. Has demand dropped off in the last year? Is FCA needing to move more cars to meet shareholder expectations? This could also be the reason for introducing so many mid year options like bring back the STP for the Rts which includes the srt body.

Rob what's sad to me is I could have bought a brand new 2017 now for what I paid last Spring for my used 2015 SP. Although I think my trade value has gone done significantly since then on my 2011 Max. Last year KBB was 22k now it 17k when I checked.

#26 ·
Found a 20% 392 scat pack if anyone is looking. Its in Corydon, Indiana. Still can't post links. John Jones Chrysler

Should we start a page creating a list of 20% cars found? Maybe we can figure out how Dodge determines which ones to put on sale.

#29 ·
It's worth it if anyone is looking for a new one and you don't need to trade. Just fly out and drive it home. Or even if you pay $1000 to ship it you still save thousands! Most dealers will do it for you with no markup on the shipping. I missed out on one in Kentucky to a guy in orange County California. They said they just shipped it that day.

#30 ·
#38 ·
Some dealers will even do a lease pull up for you. You are only 4 payments away, might work to your advantage. Or see what the trade in value is vs your residual and if you can make some money off the deal.

#39 ·
Not a chance. I tried that but according to Toyota my residual is 14k-ish. According to the dealers, I'm under about 2k, and thats not counting my payments remaining. Which is odd since its in good condition and low-ish miles, about 25k 32 months into my 3 year lease.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

#43 ·
I was pretty surprised that the 2017 models were already discounted. I don't know if Ford has been running this special but General Motors has been doing it off and on for a while, just as all FCA brands. I didn't even think about the fact that foreign manufacturers haven't done the same.

#53 ·
I brought my Daytona 392 home this last Thursday. I managed to get the 20% off, but only by luck. The dealer had sold the SXT that they had on sale before the 20th, and FCA let them put it on any other vehicle that fit the criteria. Long story short, I purchased a $49k MSRP daytona for $38K out the door. Cant get a base scat pack for that price. My original plan was to order a Go green scat pack later this year but hey.. I can live with yellow.

Too bad its been raining outside since i got her home, I just cant keep it clean. At least Ill be able to park her in the garage once we move.

Attachments

#56 ·
Beautiful car and congrats. That is a screaming deal. Fantastic find. :bigthumb:

#57 ·
Sounds like a great deal to me. You can maybe get it a little cheaper if you qualify for any of the other rebates. Is this a 20% off deal?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.