Charger Forums banner

2010 Police Package with few mods!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  2010PP 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi there. I'm new to charger forums so this is my first thread.

I own a 2010 white PP charger. Bought it from the dealership in 2011 with only few miles on it. I've fallen in love with it since day one. Anyway, I started modding it with AFE air intake and a diablo tune (93 oct). It stayed like that for a couple of years then removed the cats. I also put on Corsa exhaust which sounded really amazing but ended up removing it and going back to factory after several tickets. So then I thought of going with something I did not see anyone going with. I put in a 6.4 oem camshaft and a 6.1 oem intake manifold, TB and injectors. That's all the mods on my car now. I dyno tuned it last night with diablosport predator which I owned since 2011. Final run, I managed to put down 371hp and 366tq with the 93 oct tune plus a few adjustments to it. That's it folks. Thought I'd share it with y'all. What do y'all think? Questions, advices?

#3 ·
I see that you like working on cars. Is that what you do for a living? Tomorrow I have to install a new battery in my GTO. The damn old battery lasted 11 years. The salesman said that was pretty long for a battery. The usually last around 3 to 5 years. It was a Sears DieHard. I figured what the heck, Get the same one..

Big John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.