Charger Forums banner

New from Northern California

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm shopping for a new to me Charger right now. I own a security company and I'm a ham radio operator, so I'm looking for a police model for the column shifter and easy radio installs.

In addition to using the car for my security company, it's also going to be a daily driver and possibly a show car. I'd like to take it to shows to market the security company.

Planning on doing mild engine mods, a K9 insert to replace the back seat, dash, rear deck, and under car amber lighting, and possibly air suspension.

#2 ·
Sounds interesting and a bit of work. I know that Ebay sells the police package Chargers. You can't buy them new, but used is available. I'm sure that other forum members can give you more advice on the Charger..

Welcome to the forum

Big John From NYC

#5 ·
Well how about some info on the X police cruiser? How long is it to home, and will you be going with someone to keep you company on the long ride back?:driving:

Big John

#7 ·
Why couldn't you have the Charger shipped to you? What would be the cost? I just came home to NYC from South Carolina and that was 14 hours straight.To much for my wife and I for the one day of driving. You say 31 hours??? Take 4 days Buddie

Big John

#9 ·
Well give us a shout! let us know how you made out.. Good traveling..:rocker:

Big John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.