Charger Forums banner

What kind of witchcraft is this?

4K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  370 HEMI 
#1 ·
I've been reading about how great BND fluids are for a little over a year, and thought I'd finally give it a shot. Mind you I was quite skeptical about all the claims I had read, but thought what the hell. So I gave Brian a call, ordered up a bunch of fluids and converted a few weeks ago. Let's just say not only wasn't I disappointed, I was shocked! The fluids arrived when I was working during the week, so first thing I did was add the Aces IV since I need to fill up anyway. First impression on the first tank...no big deal. Of course I knew it would take a couple of tanks so I didn't give it a second thought. Along comes the weekend and enough time to work on the car, so in goes the coolant, oil, tranny fluid & differential fluid. Now it's time for another tank of gas...and holy crap I'm impressed. The noise at either extreme on the wheel is gone, the hard shift out of park on any type of incline is gone and the ticking noise that apparently only I could hear is now silent. To top it off, the throttle response is unbelievable, touch it and the car takes off! Is this some kind of dream, or did these fluids really make that much of a difference? No time to do any other work on the weekend, so I just spend the next few days driving, and am even more impressed as my fuel mileage goes up 19%. Now I'm thinking about what else I need to do the next time I get a day off...gotta change the O2 sensor I know is a problem because I've already done all the troubleshooting to eliminate any other errors. Now I'm on to my 3rd tank with the Aces IV, and to my surprise the code for the O2 sensor has now cleared itself...WTF? No way I'm thinking, but sure enough it hasn't come back after a week of driving. And now my mileage is up 30.5%. I may have been skeptical at first which is why I waited to convert, but I'm sorry I hadn't done it sooner. The car has never been so happy, I swear I hear it say thank you every time I turn the key. I haven't enjoyed driving this much since I first got it! The best part, the cost savings on fuel alone will pay for the fluids! Thanks to everybody here who pointed out the products & to Brian for working the witches brew cause this **** is great...still not sure how you got all that stuff in one small box! And no more ordering the ACES IV by the quart, only gallons from here on out. :bowdown:

Oh, and all those lifetime fluids that Dodge claims...well I think a picture counts for a lot. Take a look at this garbage I was glad to get out! No, they're not all "lifetime" but still kinda nasty! I didn't think to take pics of the new fluids beside the old until I got to the power steering, but I think we all know what new fluids look like...unless you haven't seen Brian's tackified gear oil, just think melted caramel with red food colouring added!

First the present to myself:

The power steering old & new:

The tranny:

And the rear diff:

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad you are enjoying the materials!

Appreciate the pictures on the condition of the bottles we sent you and also the pictures of the steering fluid. It really gets cooked in that system! The QB Lubricant Catalyst along with the flush of the fluid makes a huge difference in performance and longevity.

On the packing, we have contests here to see who can put the most materials safely in a box. The more we can get in one box the cheaper the shipping becomes per item!

Jigsaw puzzle packing is commensurate! LOL.

Enjoy!:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#4 ·
Yes! The guy that packed it is our best packer. We have had people call us when we send a 12x10x8 box and say to us that we forgot something on their order. We ask what it is and they say I don't know but this box is too small.

They ordered 2 gallons of oil, a quart of ACES IV, a QB oil filter, a 4 oz bottle of steering catalyst, 2 applicator sponges and two 8 oz squeeze bottles + decals.

They say there is NO WAY all of that is in a 12x10x8 box....sure enough, it is! They are flabbergasted!! Many who get the materials and pull them out can't get them back in the box. It is a fun conversation.

Then they start using the materials and are blown away again!

Thanks!;)

Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#7 ·
A lot of people say that to me when I inquire about their shipments. Peanuts still give the most cushion and don't add much weight at all.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#6 ·
Ha!! Another one found out about Brian's secret oils!

#9 ·
Your secret transmission fluid with filter will be there in the middle of next week D.

THANKS for the new order!

Regards,
Brian Schubert
BND Automotive LLC :driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#8 ·
Hey they are alright by me!
Its extra fun in a box! And yes most efficient for space and protection

#11 ·
Hey Brian...just wondering if the ACES and QB Oil went out yet? In August I will be ordering Tranny oil....Thanks.

Andy

#12 ·
Yes.

You should have a tracking number in your email. Let me know when you get the shipment.

Thanks again for the order!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#13 ·
Ok, so I ran out of Aces, and I've been broke due to the unexpected 500 bux i had to shell out for the hail damage deductible...
That 500 was supposed to getme a gallon of Aces and my mods in my car, but on to the story...
So i ran out of my car's koolaid... And now it is lame! No more quick power buildup, hard to screech the tires, it feels like the gas pedal is slowly being pushed in, but I am SLAMMING IT TO THE FLOOR!
Bah! I am jumping forward on my bills, so hopefully this weekend I can scrounge up some money for the juice!
Youve made my car an addict B! And you know I'm its enabler! Rofl!

#14 ·
Ok, so I ran out of Aces, and I've been broke due to the unexpected 500 bux i had to shell out for the hail damage deductible...
That 500 was supposed to get me a gallon of Aces and my mods in my car, but on to the story...

So i ran out of my car's koolaid... And now it is lame! No more quick power buildup, hard to screech the tires, it feels like the gas pedal is slowly being pushed in, but I am SLAMMING IT TO THE FLOOR!

Bah! I am jumping forward on my bills, so hopefully this weekend I can scrounge up some money for the juice!
Youve made my car an addict B! And you know I'm its enabler! Rofl!
I get what you are talking about. When I forget my ACES IV in the van, it feels like that commercial with the guy and the anchor! The police clocking him at 27 mph!! LOL. Once I administer the materials into the tank, like getting a tail wind!

When you are ready, just give the word and we will respond!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.