Charger Forums banner

R/T Badge Color

10K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Colonels57 
#1 ·
So I'm looking at the different vinyl options and I really like the bumblebee stripe on the rear as well as the double bar on the hood and fender. Not sure if I'll get one or the other or both. Probably be a bit anyways. But I got to thinking about how the red on the R/T badge really pops off the black on the front and Granite on the back. Maybe I'd get whatever scenario I end up in that red instead of black. I want to keep the car dark and mean looking, and that Red is dark and keeps it mean.

So my question is, after that long winded intro....

Is there an official Dodge color label for the R/T badge?

#2 ·
You're not wrong brother, I ended up re-badging mine for this exact reason. It does pop against the darker colored cars. All of my badges are red now, even the Hemi Fender badges

#4 ·
I like the red R/T badge also. The red signifies a RT Road and Track package versus a regular RT. The Road and Track is a step up from the regular R/T that we have.

#6 ·
I guess it's an opinion but I don't think so. I'm going to do a somewhat custom badge on mine that will look like the road and track badge but I don't have the road and track.

#11 ·
Changed mine up a little bit. I'm doing my brake calipers and engine cover accents the same color.

This R/T will be on my grill.

Hoping to install it in the next week or so.

Attachments

#13 ·
Plastidip. Put four coats on, then trimmed it with an exacto knife. Hit it with a couple of coats of gloss afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.