Charger Forums banner

October 2014 Photo Contest

6K views 34 replies 10 participants last post by  WalterG 
#1 · (Edited)
September had come and gone, and the winner of the September contest is: Drewster!

Since Drewster is not responding to the question of theme, I have chosen the theme for this month in order to keep this moving along and not lose to many days.

Sorrry hjriveraRT......

In the spirit of Halloween, lets get something with Spooky or Halloween related items.

In a cemetery, with pumpkins surrounding the car, or maybe your significant other in their costume for the big day. Maybe you would like to dress up your car?? :silly: :zombie:

Anything you can think of that is spooky.....
:reddevil:

**EDIT**

Drewster has come to me with what he would like the theme to be.

"City Scenes" photos of your car in the city or city backdrops etc

Get out and see the city!

** END EDIT**

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will work, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Photo adjustments are allowed but I think it should be very minimum. Lets not get to wild with the chops. I like to see 'natural' pictures.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, please select the theme for the next months photo contest. I can and will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 11, yours will be the first one cut.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of October 24th and the winner will be declared on October 31st.

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn...I was hoping for autumn leaves since I have a great pic I took last weekend.

I guess I'll just have to save it and go look for the full size skeleton we have in the basement with the Halloween decorations and head over to the cemetery this weekend. :grin2:

I need to try to do one better than this pic that won the October contest a couple of years ago...

Attachments

#3 ·
Just a thought, maybe this can be extended a bit to allow Halloween day pics?

#4 ·
I received a message from Drewster today. He has a theme suggestion and since nobody has yet posted a pic for the theme that I posted, I thought I would change the theme to what Drewster suggested.

Unless there is a consensus that this should not be done, the new theme will be from Drewster, see the edited 1st post for that. If there is a consensus that we should hold the theme that was posted in Drewsters absence, it will change back the the Halloween theme.

#7 ·
I believe that if the winner can come through with the theme prior to photos being posted, and there isn't an uproar about the change, I would like to see the winner come up with the theme since it is really the only "prize" that they get for winning.:wink3:

#12 ·
Drewster, that was a great pic, and thanks for suggesting the new theme!! Now I have more opportunities to take pics and participate. :grin2:

Walter, don't worry because that Halloween theme will be suggested later next year... and DDaddy will be ready to spook us with those creepy pictures, like the sleepy hollow driving his car!!! :yikes:

#14 ·
Great pics, and I believe it was Drewster that started out last month also.

#25 ·
This is not an entry by me, and frankly it's horrible camera work on a cell phone by a guy with no photography experience (me;)), but I thought it was a cool picture with the rainbow:thumbup:

Attachments

#27 ·
Lol well when i see the quality people put up here there has to be some disclaimer. And yeah nobody has posted anything for a while so why not a bump?

#28 · (Edited)
I just got on to do a bump myself and see that someone has already done so. Anyway, only a few days left to get photos and post them. I think I am going to extend the date to the 26th to allow the weekend for people to get some photos.

I hope that this weekend is nice so I can get one of my car. We had gone to Boise over the weekend but we were so busy that I didn't get a chance to get any photos.

#29 ·
Ok, let's get some pictures coming in.

I have extended the deadline until Sunday night to allow another weekend for people to "get it done".

#30 ·
Weekend is here guys. Here's your chance to get a picture.

#32 ·
Last day to get in on the action. I have a busy day but am going to try to pull one out of the blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.