Charger Forums banner

Rim Choice Help

5K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  Andre 
#1 · (Edited)
They will be 20"

Choice One: Gitano G14

Choice Two: Zinik Z8

Choice Three: Neeper N-5

There are so many choices out there, these three are catching my Eye. It will be on a White Charger R/T. Thank for any input...

See less See more
#2 ·
#3, without a doubt.

#4 ·
Can anyone photo shop the Neeper on my car.. Here is a side view of my ride.

#5 ·
neeper n5, im all for simple 5 and 6 spoke, and tear drop rims... much else isnt my cup of tea.

#12 ·
Neepers would look awesome. I personally would get that design with a deep lip.

#13 ·
Have you looked at the TIS web site, they have some 5,6 and 7 spoke rims that are ver nice

#15 ·
Ya but I will loose to much of the nice ride we get...

#19 ·
I feel the same with number #3 but look at this magnum with the same rims and you tell me if seeing that much of the caliper and disc is a little ugly? I know I can buy slotted rotors and paint the calipers, but I am lucky that I am even getting the wheels by the Wife. Don’t want to push my luck.

#26 ·
I also had them on my R/T without slotted rotors and painted calipers and they looked just fine. Is this a x-mas gift from the wife? My wife gave me the Neepers for x-mas last year.

#20 ·
Check out some American Racing and Foose 5 spokes, they have a pretty good selection w/ the some wider spoke options......but for what it's worth, I don't think seeing caliper/rotor behind the wheels looks bad - obviously you'd want to paint them or upgrade rotors, but i kinda like it :)

#24 ·
They will be 20"

Choice One: Gitano G14

Choice Two: Zinik Z8

Choice Three: Neeper N-5
Ya I am trying to get the real spoiler as well... I was going to get the Ram Air hood, but i think the Rims will be me better in the long run. The cost for the Rims and tires is around $1400+tax. Well that was for choice #2, not sure if #3 will be more, but should not be much if anything.

#27 ·
They sure are... have not made up my mind yet, but I am getting close... Hey do you have a photo of your R/T with then on??? Thanks, Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.