Charger Forums banner

Need Help on Mod Choice

816 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  AreTee 
#1 ·
I am in the mood for another Mod. I am trying to choose from a New Ram Air Hood with Ram Air intake or New 20" Chrome Rims. Rims are more but the rims I think will make a bigger look different. I have stock OEM Chrome R/T rims now and they are OK, but they are not 20" like everyone else I have seen (or even bigger). If you had to choose what would you guys choose? thanks for any input.

#2 ·
It depends on what you want. The Ram w/ Intake will get you both appeal and performance improvement. The larger wheels will make big improvement but will decrease your performance, especailly if you go larger than 20's. If your racing you will see a drop off in speed with larger wheels. It's your money, you have to make your own choice. Deep down you already know what you really want. Just do it!

#3 ·
It all about the look. I really dont have a issue with performance. Deep down I am torn... I wish it was a easy choice, but both have there advantages.

#4 ·
If it's all about the look to you, I would go with the rims bro. I'm the same way as you....I'm not big into racing or anything, but more on the "cruising" side and watching everyone's neck snap when they see 22's roll through...I got mine on and it made a HUGE difference in the overall appearance of the car. I've had them on for a good 5 or 6 months now and I still have people commenting on how cool they look everywhere I go. Just my two cents here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.