Charger Forums banner

06 Stock Camber Bushings & Front Control Arms

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  2KGT206SRT 
#1 ·
I had a new tire put on my car. After that I had the shop do an alignment. They informed me I needed new rear camber bushings and front control arms because the bushings were bad. This in turn would not allow the car to be aligned properly according to them. Then I got the 1200+ price tag for the work. Thanks, but I got this one.

I need some assistance before I start removing parts. I have a print out of the alignment from the shop. My left side seems to be closer than the right. Right front toe and camber (-1.1) have some issues plus the right rear camber (-1.6). I spoke with the dealer parts person and they informed me you have to replace the entire arm for both the front bushings and rear camber bushings. Is this true? I have seen some tools to press out the bushing, but could not confirm if they were on an aftermarket arm.

The next question I have is how you choose the degree when purchasing the camber bushing. I have the stock chrome wheels. The dealer was no assistance on this either.

Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.