Charger Forums banner

UT Roll Call?

30K views 79 replies 45 participants last post by  PaulsBlack16RT 
#1 ·
Ok so I am seeing more Chargers on the street...Who are you? Are you out there?! Check in!

#2 ·
I've seen a red charger around Jordan Landing twice.

Silver SRT-8 pulling onto 6200 south around 3200 West.

Too bad the dealerships don't promote websites. This is an awesome site!!! I would like to add some mods but I would like to hear/see them first if possible. The more the merrier.

#3 ·
Hello everyone. St. George, UT checking in. I have been following this forum for several months now (yeah this is my first post...I guess you could say I am a bit of a forum voyeur) and I haven't seen anyone from southern UT on here. I see at least 2 to 3 Chargers per day but no one from Utah's Dixie representing, so I had to step up. Kevin

#7 ·
newchargerguy said:
Top Banana! in West Jordan

See Chargers all the time now would like to here from other owners!
TOP BANANA --- Awesome, I'm in west jordan too!!! Hope to see you around. If you see a black srt-8 please wave!!! My plates say SWTCRGR.

I saw another black srt-8 of 6200 and redwood and a silver off of 6200 and Bangerter.

Where are the rest of you?????

#8 ·
I'm not from West Jordan, but NE Ohio did you guys see that the Kraftmaid Plt caught fire today:(

#9 ·
As my family and I took a drive Sunday we saw 2 other Banana cars! One along 6200 South and the other on Redwood Road. :clap: :clap: I hope to see you guys on here soon!

#32 ·
Hey Newchargerguy... I must have been one of those other Bananas you saw. I live in Riverton. I have seen a Banana Bee driving around our area too. I drive to/from Lehi each day and see another Banana going the opposite way quite often... is that you?

I just moved to the area recently and still have 20% tint all around... I hope they don't make me take it off here.:nervous s

#11 ·
Welcome to the site. Haven't seen any red chargers except at the dealership.

#23 ·
Inferno Red - Lehi

Inferno Red R/T in Lehi area. Getting the car ready for SEMA...front fascia off, not driving around right now. I'll be noticeable in the next few weeks as I am putting on the sponsors logos in a flame graphic (temporary for show).

Any of you heading down to SEMA this year? http://www.semashow.com

My sponsors include Speedgraphics.net, Hotchkis, TSW Wheels, Toyo Tires, Zoomers Exhaust, GrillCraft, PIAA, Umnitza, DMH Performance, LTG Automotive, JC Automotion, etc.

I have a guy that does 3M tint at a great price. Let me know if you are interested!

#24 ·
I concur and have found this to be accurate :grin:

#26 ·
Nice, we moved to Traverse Mountain in March of 2005...from San Diego...

So, do you drive the SRT in the winter? I work in Lindon, may see me on the road, real obnoxios driver, Inferno Red R/T with flamed sponsor logos...

Just noticed that you only have one post...welcome to the forum!!

#30 ·
Hey guys, no one has posted here for a bit but I was wondering if you all want to meet up somewhere for lunch sometime. I know this sweet spot that Corvette owners meet at all the time. Yes, I owned a vette once, but it's a wonderful drive from any direction and in the middle of the state. Interested? I think it would be really neat to all meet up somewhere for lunch for a little meet and greet. Let me know. Thanks.

BTW even though I now live in "Happy Valley" I just moved up here from Cedar City and I really miss the southern half of the state.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.