Charger Forums banner

Exhaust update

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  2fast4u2013 
#1 ·
I have officially given up. I tried a borla muffler with resonators, tried it without resonators, tried glasspacks, tried flopro version of flow master super 10s and now tried the flopro super 10 knock off with the shortest cherry bomb I could find. Nothing sounds right. I've visited the same muffler shop 3 or more times and me and a coworker have tried on different things but nothing is what I am looking for. It's either too quiet or sounds like a truck with a bad exhaust. I just want it to roar like a muscle car and growl while it idles. I've dropped too many hundreds of dollars and had too much disappointment I think I'm just sticking with this crap setup I have on now that I'm more than disappointed with. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Not sure what I'll do if anything in the long run. Right now I have 2.5 inch pipe all the way back with two flow aster super 10 knock offs (flopro) and two 12 in long cherry bomb glass packs..all 2.5 in/out. It is quiet and disappointing.

#10 ·
Do you have the 3.6 or the 5.7?

#7 ·
My two favorite setups have been SLP LoudMouth II and JBA mufflers. SLP I sounds great WOT but not enough tone at idle for me. JBA mufflers sound great at idle but not loud enough under WOT. SLP II sounds great at idle and even better under WOT! JMO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.