Charger Forums banner

Think I screwed up. Help please.

654 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TheBeastMaster 
#1 ·
I attempted to install the led map lights. I'm less than thrilled with the quality. The metal for the contacts is flimsy, leading them to not stay lit properly. I figured, I'll just stick with the stock bulbs. I re-installed the cover, only now the cover is loose, and won't fit back in right. I tried several times to no avail. Did I break something I don't know about?
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...3&images=144536423&formats=0&format=0&lgdin=1

#2 ·
From the looks of tha picture I say it isn't all the way in, or is this what it looks like when its falling out. Look at the lenses and see if any of the plastic tips are busted off. Could also be that the lenses were reversed from side to side. Whose lights did you get?

#3 ·
I got the Oracle interior. There is one tab on each side that fits into a slot on each side. The part of the cover that's indented goes where the switch is. I know they're on the correct side of the car, and facing the right direction. When I push the tabs in, in goes in correctly to the appropriate slots, but it's just now completely loose. It can't be pushed in anymore. So I'm not sure if I didn't break some other tab that's supposed to be there or what. I didn't see anything fall, or hear anything break. This is why I don't install my own mods, I can't even do this simple one right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.