Charger Forums banner

Muscle Machine Photoshop Thread!

274K views 2K replies 65 participants last post by  29840 
#1 ·
Ok, let's give this a try. Everyone knows I do a bunch of Photoshop stuff of Mopars (and other cars) and now Jimtete has joined with his stuff.

So here is the Muscle Machine Photoshop Thread!

Anyone with cool photoshop images is invited to join in. Post them up so we can all enjoy and learn!

I'll start with a "Blue" series...

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: JERKDOGG
#2 ·
Always enjoyed your 'Shop jobs Ddaddy. I'll play.

Here's some of my oldies. I shall name this the "What if?" series.

And I know the tires are waaay too small on the Avenger, but I'm too lazy to fix 'em.

Unrelated to the series, look up at the top of this forum, I did the banner :beerchug: Showing the transition of the classics into the modern classics :D

#6 ·
Great stuff guys, keep 'em coming! :bigthumb:

A mixed bag of a few...

Attachments

#10 ·
Thanks man! :beerchug:

This is turning into a lot of fun! I really love seeing everyone's stuff! I'm getting new ideas already. :)

Here are a few more.

Something with a dragon...

Something with an aircraft...

Something Vintage...

Attachments

Reactions: JERKDOGG
#12 ·
Looks good guys! I wish I had more time to do more manips myself.

#14 ·
Very nice! :bigthumb:

Yellow is probably my favorite color for a hotrod!

Here are a few more. I did two of them tonight with a little inspiration from your style Jim. :)

Attachments

#15 ·
I'm in awe of the crazy PS skills!

#16 ·
I agree! :beerchug:

We have some very talented folks here and I know there are more out there (c'mon guys, I've seen your stuff...post 'em up!)

I am very impressed (and inspired) by the stuff so far!

This is about the most fun I've had on the Forum in the past 4 years! :)

Here are a couple more...

:)

Attachments

#17 ·
OK....here is my first attempt at an actual full blown photshop. I've dabbled a little before, but it takes me waaaay to long to get things to look right. So be kind! Lol
[/URL][/IMG]

#18 ·
Very nice! :bigthumb:

You might consider a little more feathering of the edges, but it's still a good job. :)

Keep playing with it and you'll get where you want to go with the image you want to create!..:beerchug:

#19 ·
Thanks Ddaddy. I wish I had more time to play with the GIMP program that I have, but there's just so much stuff on it that I have only cracked the surface of it, and I just can't seem to commit or have the patience to learn the program.
By "feathering" do you mean to "blur" the edges together more?

#23 ·
Great stuff you Guys ............ "D" ya did good on the reflection of the City scene one Bud ....... Very Cool.

Cuda ........ Keep at it Bud, youre getting there. Looking good .......

Hemi 3 PM sent Bud.

I love doin this stuff ......... It's a great past time. Just gotta find the time sometimes.

Jim

#35 ·
I actually have a trick for reflections that I use. Rather than create 2 layers, I simply use the skew tool to split the layer at the angle seam and skew the angle on one half to match the original image. :)

I find my biggest challenge is aligning the perspective and lens warping between the foreground and background images. Most foreground images carry severe lens warping that screws with the perspective and it's a PITA to correct and match to the background...

Attachments

#38 ·
One more "Old Skool" for the purple people....
[/URL][/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.