Charger Forums banner

Slotted and Drilled Rotors and pads

FOR SALE: 
4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  bigrod09 
#1 · (Edited)
I have some slotted and drilled rotors for sale. These are Brand new and never used.. These are for a 06-10 Daytona or Police package.. You will be sent front and back rotors as well as pads with both.. These are R1 rotors Eline. Selling for 290 Shipped or best offer. Please contact me at zayazayailes@yahoo.com due to me not being on the site all the time. Paypal only..

See less See more
#5 ·
Open to some trades. Dont need a gopro though.. Id need to see what I want. But still available.. The people have spoken lol its a pretty good deal... And i may go lower especially if someone comes up with a cheap way to ship cuz thats the most expensive thing... Suckers are heavy.. Come on guys lets move these..

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
From R1 Concepts.. But anyone planning to get them from me check your car first..

Should be 13.5 inch diameter fronts, 12.6 inch rears. Most Daytona utilize the same rotors as the R/T. However, there is another Daytona model which utilizes bigger rear rotors. Some members told me that is the police package Daytonas..

888-712-6623 ext. 7006

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.