Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts (Merged From MULTIPLE Threads)

NLA: 
6K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  Rambit 
#1 · (Edited)
Looks like I am being forced to sell my Trufiber hood sooner than expected. Hood is off of my 06 rt and was professionally painted/installed to match inferno red and the underside is painted gloss black for that extra wow factor when opening. Ive had it on the car for about 18months and have close to $1,200 invested. Hood is in perfect condition with the exception of the passenger side lower vent section has minor paint in perfection from when I installed the vent (shown in pic). I am willing to ship if need be but would much rather sell it locally and am willing to drive up to 75miles give or take to make the transaction in person so that I know both parties are satisfied. Im asking $500 or b/o and due to certain unforeseen circumstance's I am forced to sell it asap, sorry only pics I have is from a couple weeks ago when I was going to sell the whole car and didn't clean it. Thank you for looking and please contact me with and questions concerns or even possible offer.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#4 ·
Bump. I'll consider all offers and work on pick up or shipping if need be

#7 ·
Bump still available but need gone this weekend. Please pm me with any questions or possible offers. Thank you

#8 ·
super 10 catback and more

Since my tru fiber hood is taking longer to sell than expected I am going to list a couple more items up.

I have my custom cat back with two flow master super10's. Currently still on vehicle will be remove tomorrow. It does not have tips, kept it this way for the stock exhaust appearance. Asking $300 or b/o

Also engine cover for 5.7L custom painted gloss black and red, Will have pics tomorrow asking $80 b/o

Custom 3.5" CAI w/ k&N filter Painted black, Just have to find the remaining stock pieces and I can sell it. $80 b/o

Still have my true fiber srt8 style hood painted inferno red. Asking 450 or b/o

I will be home from work tomorrow and will take pics than, prefer local transactions and will help with the distance how ever I can. Thank you for looking

#9 ·
Bump here's your chance to get a killer hood at a killer deal

#11 · (Edited)
Fs 06 rt rims

Looking to sell my stock rt rims, 2 tires need replacing other 2 have some tread left. No curb rash very lite pit on two from a detailer using buster to clean them.
[/URL][/IMG]

#12 ·
Anyone out there in need of exhaust? I'll drop it to 200 b/o

#13 ·
How much and where are you located?

#14 ·
Please post a price

#15 · (Edited)
Fs charger rt spoiler

Decided to list my spoiler off of my inferno red 06 charger rt. asking $75
[/URL][/IMG]

#16 · (Edited)
Willing to ship but buyer must pay freight and paypal fees. Still willing to help deliver if need be. Thank you

#17 ·
We need some pics bro!

#19 ·
Yea you should see my last name for realz

#20 ·
Been trying most of the day to upload the pics with no success. I'll try again in the am, I have pics in both my phone and computer I can also email them if anyone would like. Thank you

#21 ·
How much to ship across the border to

St. John's, NL
A1E 5V8

Thanks

Mel

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
Is that paint worn off the edge towards the back window or just the light shining on it?

#23 ·
Cancel that. Got to get O2 sensors for my car.... Gas mileage is terrible

#24 ·
I'm interested in buying it but I have 3 questions...

1. Is it OEM?

2. Is it Inferno Red?

3. Is the paint in good shape (no peeling)?

I also see a Phillies decal on your rear glass, Are you located near Philly? If so, I can meet you somewhere and take it off your hands. Cash in hand waiting for your reply :)

#25 ·
One last bump. No longer have the car and need hood gone. Some one please make offer so I stop thinking about the car lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.