Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parts (Merged From MULTIPLE Threads)

NLA: 
6K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  Rambit 
#1 · (Edited)
Looks like I am being forced to sell my Trufiber hood sooner than expected. Hood is off of my 06 rt and was professionally painted/installed to match inferno red and the underside is painted gloss black for that extra wow factor when opening. Ive had it on the car for about 18months and have close to $1,200 invested. Hood is in perfect condition with the exception of the passenger side lower vent section has minor paint in perfection from when I installed the vent (shown in pic). I am willing to ship if need be but would much rather sell it locally and am willing to drive up to 75miles give or take to make the transaction in person so that I know both parties are satisfied. Im asking $500 or b/o and due to certain unforeseen circumstance's I am forced to sell it asap, sorry only pics I have is from a couple weeks ago when I was going to sell the whole car and didn't clean it. Thank you for looking and please contact me with and questions concerns or even possible offer.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#27 ·
Warning for anyone think of buying anything from this guy, DO NOT! I sent the money over a week Ago for a badge which he wouldn't ship and requested my money be refunded. I was told earlier today he was refunding it and still haven't got a refund! I repeat do not do business with this guy unless its face to face. He gave me excuse after excuse when usps will deliver flat rate boxes for free and pick up, but year he still couldn't get it shipped.

#28 · (Edited)
Your $25 was already refunded. I have already stated I'm trying to sell local and meet face to face. I received your payment 1 week ago yes, did I make excuse after excuse that's your call if ts an excuse I work in an emergency position doing gas pipe line so it made it very hard to ship it. I would have really appreciated it if earlier in the week you simply stated if you can't ship it asap than I need a refund
Anyone that has been interested or is interested will receive my phone number as once again I like to make the transactions in person so boy parties leave shaking hands

#29 ·
More excuses??? Really. It's funny I haven't received it and when you send something it goes through right away. Regardless your still a terrible seller and if you can't stand up to your end don't post!! When someone pays for something they expect it to be shipped within atleast 48hrs, not almost 2 weeks later. Your life story is not gonna buy you a pass for not handling your business like a responsible person. I have done many of buys,sells, and trades here and on lx and never done anyone this way. If you were gonna have this problem you could have said it and not told me you would get it shipped out the next day. I have all messages and can post them if need be to show everyone.

#30 ·
Once again please keep this bashing on the site where the transaction took place. This is beyond out of hand and childish. My job had unexpected problems, we were in touch daily you could have asked for a refund at any time and also I received payment on a weekend exactly one week ago. I apologized and refunded prior to your negative comments. Like I told you earlier when I told you if I can't get it out by lunch that ill refund you and was even going to still send the part so there's no hard feelings. Trust me your $25 isn't going to cure cancer. I shouldn't have to keep asking for this to end

#31 ·
Once again nothing!!! I'm gonna tell people on each site where your trying to peddle crap! Grow up bro, you really think it was gonna end smoothly with your bs? Hell no! By the way, you have 1 itrader feedback back from '10! Your not a known member on either site or have the reputation to back your claim!

#32 ·
We were not in touch daily, I will post the messages with dates and time stamps! I didn't bug you about until a few days after payment when I still hadn't received a tracking number. Don't try to make it like you put forth any effort! Again your a real class act bro! Shove it up your $$$!

#33 ·
Still haven't received my refund like you state you sent back! Don't sit here and lie like you have tried, I will post every message that's has been sent and received.

#34 ·
*bump for a good seller* I met Him in person he
Drove way out of his local route and delivered the hood to me
Thanks again for the transaction..

#42 ·
I have merged multiple F/S threads as per our Buy/Sell guidelines. The OP hasn't provided updates in 4 months and hasn't been online since then. We generally close these threads after a period of inactivity of 3 months. If the OP wishes to have the thread reopened he may contact any staff member.

Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.