Charger Forums banner

Totaled 06 RT PARTS FOR SALE!!

F/S: 
11K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  q7suited 
#1 ·
They've totaled out my Charger and I've got a few days to "pull" what I can and try to recoup what I can.

All items listed below are in my hands now....

Stock mids- 100

Latest version Tranzformer 190-- SOLD!!!

Diablo sport predator (with laptop cord and power cord)- $190 Unlocked and ready to use (thanks Jonny)!!- SOLD!!!

k&n filter for stock airbox-20

Stock airbox- 40

BT catch can satin with Z bracket - 100-SOLD!!!!

Dodge floor mats (front and rear)-50

Non nav radio bezel- 30

V5 Lockpic adapter (newest version) -$200- SOLD!!!!!

2 uncut keys- 30- SOLD!!

All OBO plus shipping. Make me an offer so I can get rid of this $hit!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

See less See more
#48 ·
Center Console

Could I purchase the center console? Including the shifter and maybe even the shifter lines that are connected to the transmission?

I have already pulled this stuff out of an 08 Charger which was completely totalled. It was a drug runners car, so there's **** spilled all over the stuff and I for the life of me cannot get this stuff to come out. Plus, it's not in the best shape.

Thanks! PM if you have to!

#49 ·
Could I purchase the center console? Including the shifter and maybe even the shifter lines that are connected to the transmission?

I have already pulled this stuff out of an 08 Charger which was completely totalled. It was a drug runners car, so there's **** spilled all over the stuff and I for the life of me cannot get this stuff to come out. Plus, it's not in the best shape.

Thanks! PM if you have to!
All I have is what is listed. Sorry.

#62 ·
Interested in the non nav radio bezel. Still up for grabs?

#65 ·
Obviously the USPS lost it... It was shipped the same day at Kate's floor mats which she received but were delayed by the USPS during the massive snow storms we had here on the east coast...

That being said, I've refunded your $12.

If is ever shows up (which I doubt), I'll contact you...

Again, I wasn't trying to get over on you.. It was $12.... Not $120. Either way, as stated, I refunded your money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.