Charger Forums banner

WTT: My 1" TruFiber Hood for your Stock Brilliant Black hood

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  charger35v6 
#1 ·
Like the title says, looking to trade my 1" TruFiber hood for your stock Brilliant Black hood. Prefer a hood with no cosmetic damage and little to no scratches or chips. The TruFiber hood has some minor cosmetic issues (a chip here or there), and could def use a good polishing. Offers accepted, I'm thinking your stock hood + $200 cash, but I'm flexible on this (especially if your stock hood is near perfect). Local swaps ideal :)

#4 ·
It's fiberglass painted brilliant black. Because pics are hard to take that show any minor imperfections it's one of the reasons I'd prefer a local swap. But I'm sure you're curious as to how it looks! :)
These were taken when I first had it done.

#6 ·
Yes they are. I had to trim them with an exacto knife and use screw clamps on the bottom of them to hold them in place, but they are the OEM squirters.

#8 ·
Also the scoop is functional, dumping air directly over the stock airbox or if you have one, straight into your CAI.

#10 ·
It's probably just a few 10mm or 13mm bolts knowing Chrysler. I'll check later, but I don't see why it would not be super easy.

#12 ·
I have the exact same Trufiber hood. Too bad your so far away. My old hood isn't black but is in mint condition. Why you getting rid of it ????

#13 ·
Looking for some extra $$ for some hit & run damage repair from 2 separate incidents (rear bumper on one, rear quarter & door on another)

#16 ·
Sorry for any delays. Was quite busy this week (preparing for my first baby, in a few weeks). Lots of requests, will try to put up pictures tomorrow or Monday.

#17 ·
Thanks for the interest, everyone! I need to put this on an indefinite hold for now!! Sorry! I will update this thread if/when I am available to do this swap again. I have other priorities now!! :)

#18 ·
any update on if its available again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.