Charger Forums banner

2006-2010 Charger Oracle Amber Halo Headlights.

F/S: 
4K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  H20buryCharger 
#1 ·
Like the title says, I'm selling my Oracle Halos (entire headlight assembly, not just rings) along with the wiring, inline fuse holder with fuse, and interior switch. Asking $300 + shipping or local pickup is obviously free, and I am open to best offers. These halos work great, turn heads and the lenses don't get condensation. I'll be taking these lights out when I get my new stockers (on order, I should have these out of the car by next Saturday or Sunday). Kingston, NY, area code 12401. Open to possible trades as well, but as always cash is king so if I get a cash over I will take that over most trades.

Thanks guys!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: H20buryCharger
#3 ·
I'm going a more low-key look. Going to get headlight covers and tint the windows 20% and maybe windshield 40%. Since I don't use the halos much since I don't do many car shows, I assume someone else can get some better use out of them. I'll miss them, but it's time for change; I'm planning to trade up for an SRT8 next Spring hopefully, same body style as my 06 though and that will be a keeper.

#4 ·
#5 ·
I'm sure they won't go fast, so you've got time. Everyone's pocketbook is a little tight these days. You can always make an offer if the price isn't reasonable. Or trades are considered.

#7 ·
Still for sale, hoping to sell these to someone on the forums, not eBay. All offers considered.

Attachments

#8 ·
#11 ·
Not unless the buyer has a financial emergency and backs out. Should be sold in a few days.

#12 ·
#14 ·
#15 ·
#16 ·
#17 ·
To anyone that will or has thought about doing business with this gentlemen. Don't think twice. This guy is a true and honest mopar enthusiast that will help other fellow members and not screw you over. I want to thank you very much for a easy honest transaction!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#18 ·
No worries, man. I'm just trying to keep the brand hobby going. Glad you're happy and it was nice doing business with you, thank you! Just send me a pic when you get those lights in!

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.