Charger Forums banner

'11/'12 Charger PCM/ECM

F/S: 
2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Danielsan 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an excellent, seldom used, PCM/ECM for a 2011 or 2012 charger. Anyone racing who just needs to have a spare on hand if needed, or want to just keep your original PCM clean and stock for dealer visits and run your tunes and tweaks on this dedicated unit - this is for you. And the price is right!
New these are over $300 with the good discount + $125 core charge you have to pay to keep your old original unit too. I'm selling for $150 shipped and ppal fees. You will only have to get Arrington or some other good shop to put in your vin and anything else you desire. I will insure the package and get it shipped out to you withouot delay. PM me for any questions or additional details.
LMK and thanks for your interest. Best regards, Daniel

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Confirm...

can you confirm? i'm having shifting issues and the stupid limp mode nearly everytime i take it out.

thanks
Chargerheadache, I am pretty sure this is the correct charger Engine Control Module for 2011 and 2012 only... I have no idea what they had going on in the years before 2009, but perhaps someone with more experience with those earlier years (and the chargers in particular) could chime in and verify...

Also not sure if the ECM would be a prime suspect in falsely causing a limp mode condition or shifting issues (rather than maybe the TCM - Transmission Control Module)... Sorry to hear about your problems, but hopefully someone can chime in with some good advice. Best, Daniel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.