Charger Forums banner

zex nitrous kit and all accessories

FOR SALE: 
4K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  WTFO09R/T 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
this kit will work for you v6 guys as well minus the nitrous plate, you will have to use the shark nozzle which ill include. 600$ plus shipping for v6 guys.
It's time to part with my nitrous kit and go another direction. It's a complete zex kit with all the bells a whistles. System was used for 1 season and has around 8 bottles threw it. Like new and everything works perfect. Kit is good for 75-175 shot.
Ill also throw in a 10lb nos bottle as long as buyer covers the shipping on the extra bottle
What's included:
10lbs gold zex bottle
Nitrous outlet throttle body plate w/ jets
Bottle brackets
Zex bottle heater
Zex blow down tube
Zex dual outlet purge kit w/ prebent lines exiting the front grill
Zex control box and all an lines
Nitrous pressure gauge w/ adapter
Shift knob w/ micro switch
Purge micro switch
Custom toggle switch plate. ( if you want it, it replaces ashtray area. If not ill just include 3 toggle switches)
Zex jets
All inline fuses
Zex instructions

All you will need to install the kit is a nitrous outlet fuel line adapter and some wire to hook everything up. 700$ + shipping and buyer covers paypal or sends as gift. OBO. The system is still in the car and as soon as its paid for I will pull and ship. Ill get some pics up in the morning but everything pretty much speaks for itself.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
FOR SALE: zex nitrous kit and all accessories

Hey brother there is a guy looking for a nitrous set up here on the forum...I'll send him your way, maybe he will be interested. He has a '14 but it should be compatible.

EDIT: Here is his thread...

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224145

#6 ·
Bump, got bored and color matched the bottle to my wheels. I can paint it gloss black if the buyer prefers that over gold
Bump, I got bored and color matched the bottle to match my wheels. If someone buys the kit I can paint the bottle gloss black if you don't like the gold.

#8 ·
Clutch dog, if you really want it shoot me a pm and we might can work out a little deal. One friend helping out another.

#10 ·
800$ shipped and buyer covers Paypal or sends as gift. You want find a better deal on a complete kit. Don't be afraid of nitrous, I ran a 100 shot all season on the 91 tune with timing pulled and afr correct. Never had a problem, get with a tuner and its as safe as running stock.

#11 ·
tell you what. that guy here who wants my intake kit. if he buys that in the next week Ill turn around and meet your pricing for the kit and the bottle. might even throw in a little moer for that extra bottle.

#15 ·
This kit will work for you v6 guys as well minus the nitrous plate. Ill include the shark nozzle in the kit. 600$ + shipping for the v6 guys. Easy 75-100 hp for you guys. Possibly more as I'm not familiar with what the v6 can handle

#19 ·
Bump somebody want to go fast!! If your not first your last! Safe and easy hp and ill offer all my knowledge and help set it up as to get you going. Want a 11 sec car, here it is.

#20 ·
Price drop 700$ plus shipping. Half the price of what I paid for everything and only 100$ more than the zex kit new without all the accessories. If your thinking about juice you want find a better deal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.