Charger Forums banner

+ WTT Charger Police Wheels

WTB: 
2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Gladiator 
#1 ·
So I purchased a Charger for work, I wanted the Police package but I had to buy new and they are retooling for the 2015 and arent taking any orders. As I did not need every option with the police package, I purchased a regular charger and I am building it to what I need. I just needed a Spotlight, Push bumpers, and the beefed up electrical to run my digital license plate readers. So I got the car pretty much done but I really want to get the police package wheels also. So I am looking to do a Trade + cash for someone looking to get rid of theirs. I am in the Portland, OR area.

online photo storage

See less See more
#2 ·
Ya, I have seen some Police Package Chargers with those wheels also. Just 95% of them have the black steel wheels. Your patrol car I do believe have the 18" R/T wheels. Mine are the 17" SE wheel as we do not need the V8 for what we use the car for.

#15 ·
I deleted your phone number. We get a ton of random non member readers daily. Please don't give out personal info in public. If you want him to contact you send him a pm with your info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.