Charger Forums banner

OEM 06-10 SRT Hood

WTB: 
2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SPreston2001 
#1 ·
Hello forum members! I'm looking for a OEM SRT hood for my Charger. I would need it shipped to Columbus OH 43229. Let me know what you got!! Thanks!

#2 ·
#5 ·
Well I can get a new one for about $1500 so I was hoping to stay somewhere around $800ish or below. Im negotiable though..

#6 ·
I have one in fiberglass, I'd sell you, but I'm in NY. Fits pretty well, there is a small gap in the front but not very noticable. I don't blame you for wanted a metal stock take-off though, they fit like a tight leather glove on a hot day and look awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
OEM for $1200.00, was Torred Red. I started to strip the paint off but haven't had time to get it finished and my body guy wants to blend it into the fenders, which is the rite thing to do, but I don't want to touch the original paint.

Have the insulation pad and ductwork also, however the grill insert should be repalced. It never fit properly when I purchased the hood.

Just 2 hours north of Columbus in Cleveland.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.