Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Srt-8 magnaflow catback

SOLD: 
2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  SublimeTime 
#1 · (Edited)
This setup has been on the car for about a year. Needs a good clean from the slushy roads we see in Idaho at times. No leaks, dings etc. Comes with all mounting hardware etc as if it were a new unit. Is packed and ready to be shipped anywhere in the US. Looking for $700 shipped, hoping to sell asap. Went a different route, thanks gentleman.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Make me an offer keeping in mind it's going to cost me $100 to ship it. Just want it out of the garage before I move.

#5 ·
Matt, haven't heard back from you since 6/23 @ 5:53 p.m. stating that you dropped the item off at FedEx and would get back to me with the tracking number. You have since been on at 6:53 p.m. on the 24th. No tracking number. I PayPal'd you on the 23rd and after you mentioning I should have gifted it, I sent you $25.00 to cover the fees. No item or tracking number. Let's make this right please.

#7 ·
For some reason it isn't allowing me to post the pictures showing the exact date and time it shipped out. I apologize I work 67 hrs a week and just sat down to check my emails etc. Here is your tracking number, it is expected to arrive on Monday.

#9 ·
Thank you Matt. I too work 70+ hrs a week and work very hard for the things I buy. I stated to you I got burned once and not hearing from you for 4-5 days was starting to concern me. Thank you again.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.