Charger Forums banner

2012 Charger SRT8 Blue Streak pearl for sale

FOR SALE: 
15K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  TWANKTWANK 
#1 ·
2012 Charger SRT8 with an extremely rare color in BSP.
Interior is black

21326 miles on the car
oil change done with mobil one synthetic every 5-6 thousand miles.
Tires has 5 thousand miles on it
Little nicks on the front bottom bumper (normal little nicks, nothing crazy)
Car is accident free/from everything
35,000 firm.

I have a 33 thousand cash offer for the car already at a dealer so. This will be on sale by thursday. If I dont have any serious offers, the car will be sold to the dealer.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
So did you sell it to the dealer and did he give you the $33K?...:beerchug:

Oh and by the way...have you ordered the Hellcat yet? :banana:

#8 ·
Welcome. That's one heck of a first post to make. And we already have pictures.

#11 ·
he became a member by tracking me down haha. But it's really awesome. I have not been on this website in forever. And I thought about searching where my car was sold. And I see this.

Very cool indeed!

Why did you sell? Gearing up for a hellcat?

Congrats to the new owner! You got a great car.
Haha yes I do plan to purchase a hellcat sometime this summer or this fall. I will do plan to give the new m3 a chance. Really want a car that can truly handle. I'm coming back on just to see if anybody has order the hellcat and what type pricing they've been able to get. Hoping to get a figure so I negotiate hard.

#10 ·
Very cool indeed!

Why did you sell? Gearing up for a hellcat?

Congrats to the new owner! You got a great car.

#12 ·
Hi guys. I just opened this account because I found this page during my search for this car :( I feel like I've combed over the whole USA and cannot find another blue streak pearl srt8. If anyone knows of a way I can find one, I would really appreciate being pointed to the right direction!

#13 ·
I had also been looking for one of these before I decided to go with a 2015... There was one that popped up on autotrader maybe 3 weeks ago, but it looks like it is gone already.

Good luck on the hunt, but maybe you should start looking for a plan B?

#14 ·
I must be stupid because I cant figure out how to edit my previous post... I dug through my browsing history and the last time I looked at it was Jan 30 and it was at this place in OK. I know it was there for at least a week, but I stopped checking it out after I decided to wait until I could order a Scat Pack.

http://meeksauto.com/

#18 ·
I must be stupid because I cant figure out how to edit my previous post... I dug through my browsing history and the last time I looked at it was Jan 30 and it was at this place in OK. I know it was there for at least a week, but I stopped checking it out after I decided to wait until I could order a Scat Pack.

http://meeksauto.com/
I actually found one at a dealer. has about 80,000 miles on it thought but it is the blue streak that I love. 80,000 miles seems like a lot for a 2012 srt8 not sure if I should go for it with that many miles on it or not. I want this car to be my baby for a long time.

What do you guys think I should do? and, what should I try and get the dealer to sell the car for that would make it a good deal for me? They don't have a price on it yet.

I'm not sure if I should get a lower mileage srt8 or just buy this one. TBH I only want this color and it seems like it's take it now or never get the chance again :\ It won't be a daily driver so I won't rack that many miles up on it but also might take it out of town so then again miles might accumulate...

I don't plan to

#15 ·
Yeah I was looking at that one. the price seemed a little steep with that many miles. and, they didn't want to negotiate much. I guess I should've just taken the deal as I might not find another :(

I don't want to look for a plan B yet. I'm going to try and hold off and just put more $$ back for a down payment. Thanks bud and hope you like the new car!

#19 ·
Try to find the background on the car to see if the owner is like us basically.

You can certainly get the car for a pretty good price with that much mileage.

Your problem is that you are stuck on this particular colour/car so don't let that show when you go to inquire about it because the seller already has an advantage on you as we speak.

#20 ·
How would I go about finding his background?

I already seen the carfax and it's a one owner and says one service repair. but no details on that, other than that, there's no other problems.

I see your in Canada. I found one up there with low miles and decent price but it seems like the Charges to bring it here at the border and make sure it was able to pass to the US would be too complicating, so I didn't mess with it.

I also agree about not letting the dealer know that I was interested mainly cause of the color. I will talk to them tomorrow and see what they say about price and such and see if I'm still interested in it.

Just wanted some opinions about it first. Going to either buy this one or keep searching for someone else selling one with better miles and price. :)

#22 ·
Not a bad idea to buy up here given our crappy dollar now. 30k is about 23k for you now... You would only have to stare at the kmh speedometer all day. Even if it's a bit of a pain it's 7k easy. You loose the warrenty by doing thatbut it's probably gone anyways (only 3 years up here for SRTs) no 5 year like your side.

I would ask the salesman if the guy is a regular that buys a charger every 2nd or something. Doesn't mean a whole lot but as long as it's not somebody rat bagging it basically. On the other end the SRTs don't like to sit, they like to be abused. I only started hearing some weird noises after I stopped daily driving it

#23 ·
Wow, really, I thought 30k was the same, the dealer I talked to there didn't mention it being any cheaper for US dollars. I would take that deal then, easily! He did tell me that the gauge is in miles since it came from the US...

I'm not sure how we would have to do the whole finacing deal...

Do you know if I'd have to finance through canada or can I still have my credit union send them the payment?

#25 ·
Like he said. You do the financing on your side and bring the money accross (in canadian dollar of course). If you live near the border I'm sure your bank has a clue how to do this

#28 ·
I live about 18 hrs from the border :\

I'm currently negotiating with the canadian dealer. I'm trying to figure out what all information I will need and fees that need to pay. I was hoping to get a lot of information from everyone here, So I'd know what to look out for.

I don't want to agree to a 30k amount check to canada and then once I get it here, find out I have to pay another several thousand...
because then the car would not be worth it.

The dealer is currently working on a price with all the fees listed for me that includes stuff like the shipping to my front door and I would hope everything else besides our normal title and registration fees in the US

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.