Charger Forums banner

Lowering on 22s, whats needed after the install is done?

2K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  FinallyCharged 
#1 ·
Whats up guys,

Im about to lower the car on my 22s......What do I need to do afterwards to get it right? Re-alignment? camber kit? etc

Thanks

#2 ·
For sure you'll need an alignment no doubt. Once they say how close you specs were and what not you'll probably need a camber kit. I have a set of spc upper controll arms if your interested their brand new never used in box.....

#4 ·
what SJ said

#6 ·
well TECHNICALLY youll want to install the camber kits AS you install, not AFTER hahah. depends on how you lower, but you might not need them as much depending on how you decide to do the lowering. should you have these kits either way? yeah.

#7 ·
u dont need them damn it!! i know i dont..lol

#8 ·
yeah.. YOU dont. but like i said...depends on what he does and how low he wants to go.

jeez julio hahahha all we do is argue over this stuff!

#10 ·
Like a married couple....:D

*zoooooom runs and hides* :D

#9 ·
well i remember talking to em about this and he said he was thinking of getting the mopar springs since he said he didnt have that much gap to play with it and in my opinion..with a 1 inch drop, u wouldnt need a camber kit..its fun though aint it?? :thumbsup:

#11 ·
:rofl: SJ did u use camber kit dude?? your wheels look pretty straight

#12 ·
On the front no, But the back yes.....

I have this set of spc arms I need to sell Lol, I know some do need the front though because I have seen threads where their wanted.....

#13 ·
LOL you guys suck.

if its the mopar springs...no....not needed really.

i might get the rear kit at least, just because its so cheap and i can at least try to save two of my tires as much as i can

oh julio...we'd make a cute couple :love:

:banana::biggrinjester::alfdance:

#17 ·
LoL....:D

hmmm...i feel like im one of those..my front camber looks way worse than my back camber...can u tell??
Yea your right bro, the front looks more negative then the back....Hmmmm

#14 ·
hmmm...i feel like im one of those..my front camber looks way worse than my back camber...can u tell??

#15 ·
and bugsy...ummm..NO!!! :slap:

#16 ·
hmm. what did the tech who did your alignment say?

#18 ·
rofl too funny

#19 ·
tech what tech??lol

#20 ·
ok.....the hombre that did your alignment?

#21 ·
thats a negative on the alignmnet..

#22 ·
do it and youll probably be fixed. you should have known you needed one man

#23 ·
x2 I had mine done the very next day for free....:D

#24 ·
well u never told me to dude!!u forgot that..what kind of friend are you??!!! :slap: i will get one right after i get my axle put on on wednesday :cry:

#25 ·
:bigthumb: I got that front kit if you need it more then I do.....

#26 ·
lmao..would that make a big difference??

#27 ·
dont buy any kit until you get the alignment. your camber might so slightly off that you could be lucky and get only like 1 mm more wear on the inner edge than the outer...if any.

hahaha dude...ive talked about this enough that i KNOW ive said it a ton of times, so have other people. haha you need to open your eyes son!

ps i forgot mopar360 existed

#28 ·
how dare you forget mopar360??!!! dude we had a blast in Irvine on saturday at the dinner and like i said..ill get an alignment as soon as i get my axle put in

#29 ·
hahah ill check back in there tomorrow.

i knew nothing about the irvine thing and besides, i was at work till 2 saturday morning, and then went back in at 3 saturday afternoon. haha i have to try and get weekends off like a month in advance.

good luck with the axle dude

#30 ·
thanks bro..it kills me just to see my car jacked up all dirty n chit!! :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.