Viper Replica Rims for Dodge Charger - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!
Dodge Charger Forum Header Dodge Charger Header Right

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic Area

Mid-Atlantic Area Delaware, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:32 PM

Viper Replica Rims for Dodge Charger

*Rim & Tire Package * -Located in New Jersey-
Viper Replica Alloy Rims with Hancook Tire Package (Brand New) They are very nice rims.
I got them for my Dodge Charger, but never got a chance to put them on because I sold the car. They are brand new and never used. I am asking $1,700. The price is negotiable. If interested please contact me 908-87five-860two.

Dodge Viper Replica Alloy Wheels Black Machined Face and Hancook Tires 245/45/20 front and 275/45/20 rears
Size: 20x9 / 20x10
*Fits: 2006-2009 Dodge Charger, 2005-2009 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum, 2009 ChallengerFactory Reproductions of the Dodge Viper Sport Alloy Wheels*
Made special to be a direct fit on the Charger / Challenger / Magnum / 300
Staggered Set: 20x9 fronts and 20x10 rears
Style: 5 double spokes, 10 total spokes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 09:40 AM

Do you still have these? Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but not sure what the difference in fit is between the 06-09's and the 11+'s. I have a 2013 R/T... anyone know if these will fit my car?

Bright White 2008 SXT AWD - Picked up with 78k, traded in with 138k.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic Area

Tags
rims, rims for sale, viper replicas, viper rims, viper wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.