Video - 2013 Charger RT AWD Flowmaster Force II exhaust vs stock - Page 2 - Dodge Charger Forums
Picture/Media Post Post pictures, media, etc. about the Charger R/T that you find in here.

#11 Old 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
mblock66

Ohhhhh lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 Old 01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Ron380

The Flowmaster video was great!

2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten.
2011 Mustang GT, Kona Blue
2007 Ram 1500 4x4, 4.7l V8. mods have started...
#13 Old 01-24-2013, 08:03 AM
FORSETI

Somebody has video skills... Nicely done! Car sounds great.

2012 Charger SXT, 3.6L, 8-Speed, Rallye, Tungsten Metallic
#14 Old 01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
mblock66

Do you know if you have any performance gains from this system. Flowmaster has always been the best sounding systems to me and the most affordable. But the other side of that is everyone says they do nothing for performance like other manufacturers aim to do.
#15 Old 01-24-2013, 10:26 AM
A.Clark

Send a message via Yahoo to A.Clark
Video - 2013 Charger RT AWD Flowmaster Force II exhaust vs stock

👍 Very nice I have flowmaster force II also sounds great! As far as gains go I believe I got +4 hp and +9 tq on the dyno and +1.5 mpg but prolly would get more mpg if I didn't have a lead foot because of the great sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 DODGE CHARGER AWD R/T MAX
CURRENT MODS: 15% TINT, MOPAR PEDAL KIT, FLOWMASTER FORCE II CAT BACK EXHAUST, BLACK BILLET TECH T-HANDLE SHIFTER WITH OLD SCHOOL CHARGER SCRIPT, BLACK BILLET TECH CATCH CAN, MOPAR CAI, ACES IV, QB OIL
#16 Old 01-24-2013, 11:30 AM
lokerola

Sweet. I'm kind of wishing I had ordered the Flowmaster II kit instead of the Flowmaster I kit. The drone at 2K is starting to bug me.

Anyway, nice job!

"a powerful engine that is not as made as SRT8 but no dull as a hybrid; it lies in the comfort zone somewhere in the middle."

2011 R/T R&T STP, Flowmasters, tint, K&N filter
#17 Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 AM
Fury3
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

I just ordered the Force II. I was on the fence for awhile but reading reviews and seeing the vids convinced me. Any tips on the install? I usually do my own mods but I just may have a local shop do this one.

Mopar Cai, Splash Guards, Gloss Black Grille, Front Spoiler lip. Billet Catch Can and Flowmaster Force II catback, AWD Sport Wheels
#18 Old 01-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Aetherfury

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury3 View Post
Any tips on the install? I usually do my own mods but I just may have a local shop do this one.
I've always done my own mods and even with access to a lift and someone to help me it was a pain and I still ended up paying some money to have a local shop weld the slip fits (who had quoted me $150 welded to install the whole kit, but I wanted to save cash)

I would totally pay someone to do it next time honestly, it wasn't as satisfying to do it myself haha. I've done four cat-back installs in my life but nothing as large or heavy as our stock system haha.
#19 Old 01-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Fury3
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Clark View Post
�� Very nice I have flowmaster force II also sounds great! As far as gains go I believe I got +4 hp and +9 tq on the dyno and +1.5 mpg but prolly would get more mpg if I didn't have a lead foot because of the great sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thanks for the dyno info that also helped me decide on the Force II. I figured with the Mopar CAI the combo would net me a bit more power, gas mileage increase is a bonus.
#20 Old 01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
V1P3R

The flowmaster video was awesome, specially the WOT part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Picture/Media Post

Tags
2013, charger, flowmaster, force

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List