All Super Track Pack R/T's check in here - Page 5 - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM

All Super Track Pack R/T's check in here

The Mopar 11s have the STP sways, 30/20.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 11:58 AM

My Charger: Mopar 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mblock66 View Post
Wow that is a huge difference to just the STP nevermind the Mopars lol. 27 MM to 32MM and 16mm to 22mm. I have put sways on all of my cars and they make such a huge difference. That Mopar11 must have like no body roll
The Mopar 11's have the STP 30/20 bars at least on paper, I haven't measured mine.
Mopar 11 #654
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2013, 01:13 PM

My Charger: 2013 R/T R&T STP
Well I took delivery of my 2013 Granite Crystal R/T R&T STP. 90 total miles on her so far. So I am being careful to keep it under 3500 RPM for the first 300-500 miles.

Can't wait to nail it a few times and see what this car can really do. Can't figure out how to turn traction totally off still. Seems I only have 2 modes.
NJ Devils Lunatic Fan!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:53 PM

All Super Track Pack R/T's check in here

Quote:
Well I took delivery of my 2013 Granite Crystal R/T R&T STP. 90 total miles on her so far. So I am being careful to keep it under 3500 RPM for the first 300-500 miles.

Can't wait to nail it a few times and see what this car can really do. Can't figure out how to turn traction totally off still. Seems I only have 2 modes.
Hold the ESC button down for 5-10 seconds until it is displayed on the EVIC.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 02-17-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sector 2 View Post
Thanks vjo90rs8....how is the ride? Is it rough or just right?
Swaybar thickness usually doesn't affect the ride, just the handling. As far as the STP cars ride, if it's not too harsh for an old man like me, you should handle it well.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:

Congrats.

U.S. Top Care
Chrysler Group LLC
Old 09-06-2013, 02:49 AM

Finally able to check into this thread as an official owner of a R/T with a STP. Definitely worth the extra dollars. The car is night and day from my regular '07 RT (non R&T). The gearing and suspension definitely make it better.....still gonna have to mod the brakes, though......let it begin.
2013 Charger R/T: (Super Track Pack, Forged Aluminum Wheels) DS catch can / Mopar CAI / SLP Loud Mouth II /powder coated calipers & R1 brake package {slotted rotors - Stop Tech pads - SS lines} ACES IV & QB oils....
Gone and missed...2007 RT

Marine Corps Combat Vet Plates...Live Free Or Die!!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:28 PM

Maybe someone here can help me out.. I asked on the newbie forums, but i'm not sure. I want to get the RT blacktop edition.. it comes with the 3.06 gears and sport mode, but does that mean that it has the better suspension and brakes as well? A dealer told me today I could get the STP on the blacktop edition, but only if it was AWD. Does anyone actually know if it has those extras or if it can be had?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:58 PM

My Charger: 2012 R/T Road and Track
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metho4u View Post
Maybe someone here can help me out.. I asked on the newbie forums, but i'm not sure. I want to get the RT blacktop edition.. it comes with the 3.06 gears and sport mode, but does that mean that it has the better suspension and brakes as well? A dealer told me today I could get the STP on the blacktop edition, but only if it was AWD. Does anyone actually know if it has those extras or if it can be had?
If the blacktop has 3.06 gears it's either a road and track or awd. I've never seen an awd road and track with stp...I wasn't aware that was an option. The road and track and road and track with stp are slightly different. The main differences are: the stp comes with thicker sways, better steering, "better brake pads" - they suck actually, your 3 season eagle f1 tires which are awful, and finally your load leveling delete suspension (slightly stiffer than the road and track with the load leveling nivomats). For 400 some odd dollars it's a pretty great deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Mods: 5% all around tint, MOPAR Pistol Grip Shifter, MOPAR Door Sills, MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit, MOPAR CAI, MOPAR Front Strut Tower Brace, 5000K HID Fogs, Custom CMR Tune By Johan, ACES IV, JBA Catless Mids, SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust, Black Chrome Gorilla Lug Nuts, Debadged, PD, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, Black BT Catch Can w/Matching Z-Bracket, JET 180* Thermostat.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09BlackOut View Post
If the blacktop has 3.06 gears it's either a road and track or awd. I've never seen an awd road and track with stp...I wasn't aware that was an option. The road and track and road and track with stp are slightly different. The main differences are: the stp comes with thicker sways, better steering, "better brake pads" - they suck actually, your 3 season eagle f1 tires which are awful, and finally your load leveling delete suspension (slightly stiffer than the road and track with the load leveling nivomats). For 400 some odd dollars it's a pretty great deal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I'm not sure about the suspension, but I am certain (according to dodge's site) that they are 3.06 gears.

http://www.dodge.com/en/2013/blackto...ition/#charger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.