Hello from Ocala, FL - Dodge Charger Forums
New Member Introductions If you are new to the site, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself. For members having a hard time with a forum feature, this is the place to find answers and ask questions.

#1 Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 AM
2010OCALASUPERCHARGED
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up Hello from Ocala, FL

Howdy finally got around to registering. I have a 2010 Dodge Charger R/T with the performance package. I've done quite a few performance upgrades to really pack some HP. Supercharger for 1 and Borla Catback Exhaust netted me a 460RWHP and 611 Flywheel on the Dynojet DYNO. Don't know why when I type in lower case the O wants to switch to dyne instead of dyno. Now it does it. Plan on having Johan in S. Florida tune it, if I can ever get ahold of the guy.

Anyways howdy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Mopar782

Welcome to the CF!!

2011 Mopar Charger # 782 of 1348, 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman (Wife's Daily Driver), 2011 Chevy Tahoe TX Edition (Wife's Truck), 2012 VW Jetta S (Gone), 2009 & 2011 Chevy Silverado TX Edition (Both Gone), 2006 Charger R/T (Gone not forgotten), 2006 Dodge Magnum SE (aka The Meatwagon, gone but not forgotten)
Mods: LMI Frank IV w/Blue filters, BT Catch Can, 180 T-Stat, Blue UConnect, Blue Mopar Window Emblem, Blue interior LEDs, Custom Painted Steering Wheel, .75 Mod in Mopar Blue, 3x Black Mopar caps & Gorilla Lugz & exhaust tips.
#3 Old 01-02-2013, 08:04 AM
R/T MUSCLE

Garage
Welcome to the best Charger forum around!!
I too also own the 2010 R/T with the performance package and I love it. Hope to see pics soon..

Big John From New York City

2010 Dodge Charger R/T with Road and Track group package,tinted all around. Black Crystal Pearl coat paint. 1966 Pontiac GTO tripower 4spd, 390posi. GTO made the cover of High Performance Pontiac Magazine Dec/92
#4 Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 AM
H20buryCharger
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to H20buryCharger
Welcome to the forums from Vermont!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

The Waterbury Charger
2007 Charger R/T
Flat black roof spoiler, Kenwood DNX 6160 with Nav with two 12" power acustic subwoofers powered by Kenwood 800 watt amp, aftermarket Reverse Camera, Billet Tech Oil Catch Can, K&N 57 Series Intake, JBA Exhaust, and ACC Amber Halos.

2009 SXT 3.5 H.O Gone but not forgotten!

http://www.cardomain.com/member/h20burygrandam/
#5 Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 AM
jackyy

Thumbs up

Welcome from Tennessee!

07 Crystal Black Pearl R/T w Road & Track, fully loaded, 35% Tint, DEI Hood Scoop, Mopar CAI, Mopar vent shades, Brylcreemed
#6 Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 PM
legmaker

welcome from orlando. what kind of blower set up on your car???

have tried emailing johan??? he is usually very quick to get back to you via email.

diablotoona@gmail.com

he does all my tuning and will soon have a solid home for actual dyno tuning down at After Hours Mopar Performance in south fl.

10.06 @ 140mph PWR forged 6.1 w/F1A Procharger @17psi / AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!
my real name is CHRIS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > General Charger Forums > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List