Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 717 participants last post by  ONEZ ST 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#637 ·
Well not today but last Saturday I replaced my rear Charger letters for a Super Bee emblem.
[/IMG]

#639 ·
Finished polishing my hood using my porter cable 7424 xp :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#643 ·
I took my R/T out for the first time in two weeks. My wife needed to go to a few places for Xmas stuff for the kids, while I stayed in the car. Let me tell you these other drivers are all in what seems to be a made race to get everything done before the holiday. It's frightening.:scared: I couldn't wait to get the Charger back to the garage and know it's safe. Then I fired up the Jeep and we were off to Targets.:scatter:

Big John

#646 ·
Finished installing srt rear diff and axles, new bc racing springs and shocks in back and new corsa exhaust. Kind of a long day on my back but well worth it.

#647 ·
Finished my Magellan-GPS-Inside-Overhead-Console mod.

#648 ·
Neat idea. I like it.

#656 ·
I think a flat black would look awesome, but thats my opinion... put a flat black across the back and then some flat black ones that line the inner edge of the indents in the hood maybe?

#658 · (Edited)
Yesterday: installed my custom CAI

Today: cleaned and vacuumed interior, filled her up.

Sent from my Android mobile.

#661 ·
Started it up. Cause that's all I can do with it :(

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#669 ·
I filled Her up with midgrade, she stalled out in half a block, hazard flashers for 3 minutes then she started, so I proceeded to to see Chainsaw. Going to the dealer Monday, although there is no Code. Happened last 3 fill-ups. I'll be ready to battle!

#671 ·
Do you have an extended warranty?

Cuz if not, I'm not sure what battling you'll be ready for ... the car's long out of warranty ...