Borla -magna flo //////???????? - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:19 PM

Borla -magna flo //////????????

Gonna be purchasing an exaust in the spring..these are my 2 options Borla or magnaflo , only can spend around 1200$ which one is better??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM

My Charger: 2009 TORRED RT w/ R&T
In my opinion it's ridiculous to pay that much for exhaust order the mufflers you want and do a custom exhaust it would cost half that price if not less

Name is brad
All GO FAST and NO SHOW
3800lbs Of Pure Woop A$$

"If one day speed kills me, do not cry because I died smiling"
Old 12-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Charger: 2006 SRT8
Send a message via AIM to InvictuSRT8
Welcome to the forums, this link (below) might help you out. I figured I'd hit you with this before anyone else did in a much more abrasive fashion.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6114

Quote:
Please - I hope no one takes this as an insult in any way at all.

If everyone does not know or has not seen there is a SEARCH FUNCTION on this site. It's a pretty good search function at that. It's on the RED tool bar located towards the top of the page.

You can click it and type in a topic and all threads with that topic will populate in a list.

Also - Even better - you can click on the ADVANCED SEARCH feature and get very specific on what you are searching for. By who posted, date posted, etc.

I know it very easy just to start a new thread and ask your question, but that will create a very cumbersome site with a bunch of threads about the same thing and with virtually the same content. Not to mention you won't get good quality answers sometimes due to people not wanting to answer the same questions over and over.

So please do yourself and all other members a favor by SEARCHING for your answer first. If you can't find it or need clarification then by all means ask as many questions as you like.

AGAIN - My aim here is not to discourage anyone from posting or to insult anyone, I just want this site to run efficiently and not have a lot of duplicate content/threads that can make for a very time consuming and frustrating experience.

Anthony

BSE
PS multiple ? or ! in a post and or title make you seem annoyingly desperate, and other misc symbols sure don't help
Old 12-26-2012, 04:23 PM

2 flowmaster super 10's remove resonators install flowmasters $475... sounds awesome

Sent from my MB855 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM

kool thanks yall
Old 12-27-2012, 05:31 AM

STOP!

Why spend $1200 on an exhaust system?!? You can buy a Cherry Bomb Vortex exhaust kit for less than half of your budget.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/im.../model/charger

I bought my Cherry Bomb Vortex for $298 SHIPPED. Unfortunately, the price has increased since then. But let's be honest, other than sound and minimal gains, what are the benefits of an aftermarket exhaust system?

I say buy the Cherry Bomb Vortex kit. And then you'll have several hundred $$$ to play with.

Mods: C&L Intake, Cherry Bomb Vortex exhaust, FlashTech halos, Predator 93oct CAI tune
Old 01-09-2013, 08:34 AM

I had bought a mopar performance exhaust from someone not knowing how it would sound and I hate it. I'm looking for a new muffler and maybe doing away with resonators. I have the 3.5L. Any suggestions?
Old 01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Lifetime Supporting Member

My Charger: 2010 Charger R/T
Search for "mandrel bent exhaust" on Google, stainless and choice of mufflers for about $400

Spending that much on an exhaust is ridiculous for these cars.

That said, go flowmaster. Borla is too quiet...almost stock.

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com...ger/Categories

2010 R/T DWBlue, 2800 PI stall, Homemade CAI, JBA headers and mids, SLP LMII catback, Custom tune by Diablotoona, 180 T-stat, 3.06 Getrag.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:51 AM

My Charger: 2011 Tungsten SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Search for "mandrel bent exhaust" on Google, stainless and choice of mufflers for about $400

Spending that much on an exhaust is ridiculous for these cars.

That said, go flowmaster. Borla is too quiet...almost stock.

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com...ger/Categories
This looks identical to the force II by flowmaster for the 3.6L but its half the price. I'm gonna get this now instead. Thanks for the info

Sent from my Desire HD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.