What engine oil for SRT - Page 3 - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger SRT-8 Discussion This area is for discussion involving the SRT-8 version of the Dodge Charger.

#21 Old 12-24-2012, 07:49 AM
370 HEMI
Supporting Vendor

Let me just assure you that what is in race engines you can't buy off the shelf! They are custom designed for the application and cost upwards of $40-$60.00 per quart.

Unless you look at oil analysis, all the discussion of "if it is good enough" is just anacdotal and really doesn't prove anything. It is simply belief in marketing and not science.

They do not have any other agenda than to make maximum profits and meet the standards.....no more!

There is this error of belief that they really care about me and my car and would make the very best for me to protect my car since they recommend it from the factory. You will find that not the best oils are recommended, but the ones with the largest covering and ease of purchase by the customer.

We were told that QB would never be recommended by the mfr and oems because we are too specialized in what we do. True, we make materials only for specific applications that would not be everything to everyone everywhere all the time........the definition of mediocrity!

It is easy to dismiss QB, but you find those that use it and have tried BOTH don't dismiss it as they know the differences!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

More Power, More Torque, Better MPGs - It's "Rocket Fuel For Your Car"

Custom Designed & Custom Blended "ALWAYS beats off the shelf brands"

Better cooling, better protection without all "The Gunk"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#22 Old 12-24-2012, 08:28 AM
SHSpecial

It's nice to have such a wide selection of products available to us. We are also furtunate to have folks like 370Hemi that are passionate about their products and contribute openly to the forum.
#23 Old 12-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Mcharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSpecial View Post
We are also furtunate to have folks like 370Hemi that are passionate about their products and contribute openly to the forum.
Sorry I don't appreciate when someone tries ramming their products up my nose constantly. That don't fly well with me and I'm sure I'm not the only one around that thinks this.

2012 Charger R/T - Silver/Black
#24 Old 12-24-2012, 09:36 PM
breatheoflife
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcharger View Post
Sorry I don't appreciate when someone tries ramming their products up my nose constantly. That don't fly well with me and I'm sure I'm not the only one around that thinks this.
Benefits of being a paying vendor on the forum. Plus, its not your thread either, so hes not ramming it up your nose since you didnt answer the question..

Not being an ***, I just hate hearing people complain about Brian when he pays his money that allows him to spew his propaganda on this forum.

Merry Christmas!
#25 Old 12-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Part Deux
Super Moderator

OP asked a question, please keep responses to the question.

My tolerance for cleaning up bashing threads has grown quite thin.

WRT BND, as a paying vendor, he's allowed to promote his own oil. Just like any other member that promotes their favorite oil like Amsoil or Royal Purple. We just don't allow members to promote a specific oil, if they personally benefit from that promotion.

If you have a brand of oil you like, then suggest it, even better if you have any DATA to back up your decision to use that oil.

Did you know that - Thread
How do I everything - Thread

aka THO.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08 Stoned Charger View Post
I have a name for the 3 new mods...............Druken Purple Pirates!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona606 View Post
American Muscle, like a pit bull. Big but not large, well defined, explosive power, in it till the end. The cat will give it go and zig and zag, but in the end the pit bull will always catch the cat the outcome is never good for the cat.
#26 Old 12-25-2012, 09:13 AM
370 HEMI
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
We all have passions for what we believe in. Belief is something we accept as true or real. We are bombarded constantly with what people want us to believe. Without substantive information that accesses our cognative thought, we end up with assumptive knowledge which bypasses our cognitive reason and we assume something is true because we have a reference to that knowledge. However, that doesn't make it necessarily true!

Large oil companies keep people thinking that...hey, they are the biggest companies with all kinds of research and development so they must have the best.....again assumptive knowledge.

When we give you information on our oils, we base our opinions on factual data that we continually post on this forum for review.....not simply buy, buy, buy! I am sorry if you feel we are ramming anything in your face. I will only state that if you don't continually give people an option to review our data and information, you will continually purchase from big oil and truly miss a great technology.

If we don't continue to discuss our value proposition, people will not even know who we are or what we do after a while. All vendors have to talk about their materials as we can't hope that people accidently find us and purchase from us. You can't survive that way here!

Our products are emperically better like so many other aftermarket companies that make their products.......they do ti for more specific performance....tuners, exhausts, intakes, cams, heads etc. Since it is oil, somehow it is a black art or something. It really is just as much engineering as any other performance mod!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
#27 Old 12-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Mcharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by breatheoflife View Post
Benefits of being a paying vendor on the forum. Plus, its not your thread either, so hes not ramming it up your nose since you didnt answer the question..

Not being an ***, I just hate hearing people complain about Brian when he pays his money that allows him to spew his propaganda on this forum.

Merry Christmas!
I am on other car and motorcycle forums along with this one since I own a Charger. There are several paying vendors on them, but they don't shove products down others throats like this guy does constantly and I mean constantly. IT gets old real fast. I am not the ONLY around here that thinks this. I've been on here for a year now and this is the FIRST time I've ever brought this up. Why??? cause I am sick of hearing about his products all the time and in every forum the word "oil" is mentioned!!!

Last edited by Mcharger; 12-25-2012 at 05:35 PM.
#28 Old 12-25-2012, 06:30 PM
370 HEMI
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
I am on other car and motorcycle forums along with this one since I own a Charger. There are several paying vendors on them, but they don't shove products down others throats like this guy does constantly and I mean constantly. IT gets old real fast. I am not the ONLY around here that thinks this. I've been on here for a year now and this is the FIRST time I've ever brought this up. Why??? cause I am sick of hearing about his products all the time and in every forum the word "oil" is mentioned!!!
It is simply a consequence of a paid forum. Since there are no free forums as all forums are a business, you have the right to not buy our technologies which you have chosen not to.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
#29 Old 12-25-2012, 08:53 PM
jhebert

Its a constant reminder that I keep meaning to buy ACES and QB for me :-p . *sigh* maybe now that the holidays are over I'll be able to afford it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
#30 Old 12-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Jonny
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370 HEMI View Post
It is simply a consequence of a paid forum. Since there are no free forums as all forums are a business, you have the right to not buy our technologies which you have chosen not to.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

That's weird, I belong to several FREE forums.

http://foldingforum.org/

just one, as an example.

It used to be hosted by a nice guy in England, but the University runs it, now.

I am the Stig

2010 R/T DWBlue, 2800 PI stall, Homemade CAI, JBA headers and mids, SLP LMII catback, Custom tune by Diablotoona, 180 T-stat, 3.06 Getrag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger SRT-8 > Charger SRT-8 Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List