The 2013 Danko Charger Unveiled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 12 - Dodge Charger Forums

#111 Old 12-06-2012, 08:04 AM
KREWZER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPower View Post
I had to first install some cardboard
For some reason this made me chuckle. Didn't know cardboard was something you could install. Makes me think of the cars with cardboard bodykits.

Anywho, looks like its going great!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2006 Charger R/T Inferno Red
Eibach Pro Kit/Predator/Strut Brace/SLP LM1/Catch Can/CAI/BT Nose Badge and Black Stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#112 Old 12-06-2012, 11:08 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KREWZER View Post
For some reason this made me chuckle. Didn't know cardboard was something you could install. Makes me think of the cars with cardboard bodykits.

Anywho, looks like its going great!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App
And then in the next post it says to Peel off the cardboard! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPower View Post
Got the sculpting foam poured in, notice how big the sides expanded blowing the cardboard up away from the car! Once <<<I peel off the cardboard>>>, there will be lots of sanding next to create the shape I'm after.

#113 Old 12-07-2012, 06:12 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Forgot to take a pic after the cardboard was removed, but here is after a little sculpting work was carried out - definitely starting to take shape!

#114 Old 12-23-2012, 08:30 PM
joshross

how does the factory spoiler look on the widebody?

2006 charger R/T crystal black pearlcoat
painted grille black with candy red insert,
candy red emblems, blacked out lights, matching interior (painted all tan plastics black) candy red accents, AFE CAI, 2012 mopar edition wheels matching , trufiber srt8 hood with aerocatch pins, flowmaster super 10s w/3.5 inch tips, diablo predator, all paint work done by me
#115 Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshross View Post
how does the factory spoiler look on the widebody?

Here are some pics of the Widebody installed with the factory spoiler .He is still waiting for the 68 taillights, Danko 3 pc rear spoiler and Danko Nose to arrive.

Last edited by MoPower; 12-25-2012 at 03:39 PM.
#116 Old 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM
InvictuSRT8
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to InvictuSRT8
makes the stock spoiler look better IMO, though it doesn't matter since the new rear absolutely kills it!

A modded 06' 370 & an 07' 426
Build Thread/Pikturez, My YouTube
#117 Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
OrangeHEMI307

Hello MoPower,
Was wondering the estimated time of completion if the whole package was purchased and was professionally installed by Danko? Very interest in this body kit and this will allow me to schedule accordingly.
Thanks.

2008 R/T Daytona (#307) HEMI Orange; mods: 35% tint, BT Catch Can, Mopar CAI, SLP LM1 exhaust, Predator, ACES IV
#118 Old 01-11-2013, 06:22 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHEMI307 View Post
Hello MoPower,
Was wondering the estimated time of completion if the whole package was purchased and was professionally installed by Danko? Very interest in this body kit and this will allow me to schedule accordingly.
Thanks.
The kit is sold separately in 2 packages, (body package and nose package) since they must ship in large separate boxes. Several body packages have shipped/shipping already.
The nose will be done in a few months. Please email me at moshe@dankoreprodutions.com and I can give you more details and price quotes on installation.

#119 Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Hope everybody out there had a great new year!! The next step in this build will be to add some foam to the bottom to reshape the lower spoiler and grille area. I just made a cardboard box to hold the foam.
#120 Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 AM
ZangetsuCharger

Will this come in an SRT front as well.

Not my best work but you get the idae. lol

I bought a car, it turned out to be a Alien robot.....Who Knew.......

Matte Black 2006 R/T
K&N intake, Borla exhaust system , Autobot emblems, Blue L.E.D grill, Blue neon Interior, SRT wing, SRT Front Bumper, VFN AAR Hood, Grip Side, Danko Fenders, LED Tinted Tails, Rear Louvers, RKSport Rear Window Pillars, Danko Widebody kit, Danko Rear Diffuser (Soon) Danko 69 Front Nose, AAC Scanner Bar, and Lambo Kit........

Last edited by ZangetsuCharger; 01-14-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Supporting Vendors > Danko Reproductions Inc.

Tags
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, body, charger, custom, danko, daytona, dodge, effects, ground, hood, kit, r/t, shaker, spoiler, srt, superbee, sxt, widebody

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List