Has anyone kept their Dodge Charger completely stock? - Page 9 - Dodge Charger Forums
General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

#81 Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM
TB1458DE
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Best of both worlds....
Pure stock Plum Crazy..... with 10K miles on it..
Top Banana not so stock with 30K+ miles....

Ken
2010 Jeep SRT8
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic10359_2.gif
12.70 @ 106.11 Stage 1 Cam, 180 T-Stat, HHP Dyno tune, C/A Intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#82 Old 11-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Patriot Infinity

Send a message via Skype™ to Patriot Infinity
Mine is mostly stock, but I'd like to add several more things to it. I like the hash stripes. I want those on mine, except from the hood on down, and much larger (like on the new Challenger R/T).

2008 Dodge Charger R/T w/R&T
Instagram: @patriotinfinity for pictures of my Charger
#83 Old 11-29-2012, 01:59 AM
KJT38

I have changed a few things, I took off the chrome grill surround and replaced it with a gloss black one. I powder coated the stock rims black and added MGP red caliper covers. Next is a light tint and then maybe new mufflers and that will be it.

This is the first car I have owned that I have modded. I like the fact that my car is just a little different than the other RT's on the road.
#84 Old 11-29-2012, 05:46 AM
MtnRT

'09 R/T AWD, Brilliant Black, bought it early this year from a buddy. He debadged the rear and tinted the windows. Otherwise stock, but with most of the factory options available at the time. Except for the police and sheriff depts, Chargers in my neck of the woods are nearly as rare as a snowless winter, so it kinda stands out. I've modded almost every car I've owned (more for go than show), but I'm inclined to leave this one as is. Love the look and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
#85 Old 11-29-2012, 02:16 PM
BANANA2387

10,500 miles and still a virgin - the car, that is...
#86 Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Mrbelvedere

Still 100% "stock" looking.

2006 Bright Silver R/T, Road and Track performance group with many, many subtle appearance and performance mods.
#87 Old 03-19-2013, 07:10 PM
R/T MUSCLE

Garage
(Thread Starter)
I guess that I'm not as far out in left field as some of you think, read about all the stockers out there. When they are ready to sell their beloved Chargers I'll bet that the price of their cars will bring in a higher premium, than a Charger that's been altered with lots of aftermarket "make me go faster goodies"

Big John

2010 Dodge Charger R/T with Road and Track group package,tinted all around. Black Crystal Pearl coat paint. 1966 Pontiac GTO tripower 4spd, 390posi. GTO made the cover of High Performance Pontiac Magazine Dec/92
#88 Old 03-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Devils6

Re: Has anyone kept their Dodge Charger completely stock?

^ unless you never plan to get rid of it

2013 Dodge Charger 5.7L HEMI TorRed BlackTop with Beats Audio. SLP LoudMouth 2, Kooks Long Tube Headers, 20% Tint, LMI AirHammer Intake... More to come.

2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L Brilliant Black (Traded Up) Magnaflow Catback, CAI, 20% tint, Cold Plugs, 100 Shot Zex wet Nitrous Kit.
#89 Old 03-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Yuro

Twas keeping it stock, but then decided to make it different than all the chargers running around here... Everyone has a debadged 6 cylinder around here whether its the 2.7 or 3.5 they debadge them and tint them... Everyone of them look the same! The ones that stick out are the HEMI's and the SRT's. So put in a CAI for that extra engine growl and gonna go for exhaust next... Maybe a slight height adjustment if these chally springs n struts fit. Other than that, on the outside Im plannin on keeping stock, maybe tinting a bit for the leather later on.

TorRed or NoRed!
"WTFO" Sponsored
WTFO weaponry:
Strut Bar V 2.1
"Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!"
#90 Old 03-20-2013, 06:09 AM
ttruckinon

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T MUSCLE View Post
I guess that I'm not as far out in left field as some of you think, read about all the stockers out there. When they are ready to sell their beloved Chargers I'll bet that the price of their cars will bring in a higher premium, than a Charger that's been altered with lots of aftermarket "make me go faster goodies"

Big John
Much as I love these cars they will NEVER bring the kind of $ the old classics are getting.

1: Back in the day there were a lot of options you could get when you ordered your car. Today they come as packages and are all pretty much the same.

2: 60's and 70's era cars were worn out at 100K miles. Todays cars need a tune up at 100K. This means in 20 years there are still going to be a LOT of LX cars out there. A Daytona or Super Bee in stock trim might be worth a little more but an R/T is going to be just one of thousands.

As for my R/T, well, the door handles are still stock.

Why mod? Horse power is like sex and money, you can never have too much!

Besides, I will never sell The Lady. I have left instructions that I be buried in her.

Mods:Arrington Heads, Cam, Stainless Works Headers, High Flow Cats, Underdrive Pully, Daytona Wing and Grill, Rider Grafix, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Predetor, Cross Drilled Rotors
Darrell
"There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull
fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely
games." Ernest Hemingway
07 R/T, The Lady In Red

Last edited by ttruckinon; 03-20-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List