Looking for parts - Dodge Charger Forums
New Member Introductions If you are new to the site, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself. For members having a hard time with a forum feature, this is the place to find answers and ask questions.

#1 Old 11-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Classics R Awesome

(Thread Starter)
Looking for parts

Hi Everyone, I'm new here , just signed up today. I 'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and making new friends in the Charger world.
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 1967 Charger fastback. It has most of the powertrain done , but is in need of a full body and interior restoration. I've just started searching the net for parts, mainly body parts, so far and hit a wall on where to get fenders, quarters etc for a 67 fastback. Seems 68 and 69, not a problem. lol Would anyone here be able to help a newbee . This is going to be my first restore project and god knows I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. But I always loved and wanted a 67 coronet RT or a fastback Charger.
I hope Someone can lead me to a parts supplier.

Thanks and hope to chat with many of you in the near future.

Gerald
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
zoomzoom1
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

You can try www.autobodyspecialt.com or....www.dvap.com

2006 Top Banana #3033-4000..Arrington Heads and Crazy Spartan Cam..LSA114.Mopar CAI, Mopar LT's w/Hi-flo's ..Mopar/Borla 125 Cat-bac.Custom Dyno-tuned by Brent at DTP Racing..370rwhp..380rwtqe..QB oil..Aces Fuel..P/S additive. VMP 13.491@103.48 2.055 60'
2006 INFERNO RED SRT8..Mopar CAI 180stat..Custom Tuned by BRENT at DTP..402rwhp..398rwtqe
NUFF SAID
http://www.hr-mopar.com/...http://www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com
Roanoke Valley Mopar Club/Classic and Modern Mopars...http://www.roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com
#3 Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 AM
~Lola~

So I have no idea where 2 start on here but I am SO in love w my 2008 Charger Daytona Edition ...only 1 small problem ...my husband wrecked it & our insurance won't cover it the motor & trany & interior are still in good shape just driver air bags deployed & driver side is smashed :'( damn west virgina roads!!!! I would love nothing more than 2 fix it up & have my baby back on the road but I recently had my 4th child so it's not big enough for my family anymore. I guess my question is I've been trying to educate myself on selling it & I know it's worth $ still $ that I could use on a down payment towards an suv but I just have NO CLUE how to get that $ or how much it is worth!! If anyone has ANY advice for me please HELP!!!
#4 Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Galvatron-SX

Gerald,

Year One is usually a good spot to get body parts for the classics. If you want any actual Mopar parts, we can get those for you no problem. Anything with a Mopar part number, we have access to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > General Charger Forums > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List