Why did YOU choose the Dodge Charger? - Page 8 - Dodge Charger Forums
General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

#71 Old 11-20-2012, 06:22 AM
david_nightmare

i chose the charger as a compromise for the srt 10 ram it has a lot more room downside is its auto but still has enough power and its a little more stable then the ram
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#72 Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Fudge
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Send a message via AIM to Fudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_nightmare View Post
i chose the charger as a compromise for the srt 10 ram it has a lot more room downside is its auto but still has enough power and its a little more stable then the ram
O same boat as me, but I went with the charger because it was cheaper, and the truck I wanted was 2000 miles away!

~2013 Mustang GT (Deep Impact Blue)
-2009 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona 364/400 (SOLD ... and missed)

http://www.youtube.com/user/StoneWhiteDaytona

#73 Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM
iamstubb

Because my wife is even more beautiful when she is driving it! Seriously! We checked out a lot of cars, but when she sat in the Charger it was like it was custom made for her. Couldn't get it out of my mind so I had to buy it!
#74 Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
ZeeVee310

HEMI Looks and need a 4 door car for my daughters!

Westcoast Cali Mopars
#75 Old 11-20-2012, 12:18 PM
H20buryCharger
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to H20buryCharger
Tho I don't own my full dream charger I still own one. I've wanted one ever since I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

The Waterbury Charger
2007 Charger R/T
Flat black roof spoiler, Kenwood DNX 6160 with Nav with two 12" power acustic subwoofers powered by Kenwood 800 watt amp, aftermarket Reverse Camera, Billet Tech Oil Catch Can, K&N 57 Series Intake, JBA Exhaust, and ACC Amber Halos.

2009 SXT 3.5 H.O Gone but not forgotten!

http://www.cardomain.com/member/h20burygrandam/
#76 Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 PM
V1P3R

After moving to US, i wanted to drive something that screamed "American"
But had to be 4 door for the sake of two child seats. And it certainly helped that, like it has been said before, that the charger is a combination of looks, power, luxury at an affordable price.
I would have gone for V6, but I just couldnt get the Hemi out of my head after test driving it.
#77 Old 11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
sal jc

ordered an R/T a few weeks ago.. need a 4dr & i'm getting almost an even trade for the Mustang.

i was gonna wait for the chevySS to come out next year but test drove a Charger and really liked it & will never beet the price
#78 Old 11-20-2012, 09:12 PM
51gator50

One of the best looking 4 door cars and read some good reviews about it. But man do i love how mean this car looks.

Impressive, most impressive!
#79 Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 PM
JGcharger

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 51gator50 View Post
One of the best looking 4 door cars and read some good reviews about it. But man do i love how mean this car looks.
Yes sir. I agree that we love our Chargers for the mean looking exterior. It screams aggressiveness!

Carpe Diem

ACES IV AND ALL QUANTUM BLUE LIQUIDS
TINT: 20% FRONT AND 5% REAR, BLASTIN BOBS THE BEAST KIT WITH FLOWMASTER 40 MUFFLER
CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM WITH PIONEER 8400 HEADUNIT
MOPAR STAGE 2 COILOVERS AND SWAY BARS
6000K HIDS HEADLIGHTS AND FOGLIGHTS
LUMINX CCFL HALO HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS
BILLET TECHNOLOGY NOSE BADGE
#80 Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 AM
tijnwil

We wanted a other car because we drove a volvo s40 and it sucked , no power no comfort no nothing .
The dodge magnum was our first chose and will searcing on the internet i saw the charger and fell in love with it.
The 4 doors, the V8, the color, the agresive look, the interior well the whole car.
The problem was that the car was to expensive the cheapest we found was 40.000 euro.
So we got a lot of information about importing the car ourself, after doing a lot of research we finally took the step and imported the car with some help from a dutch company.
And after 3 months we finally could drive the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List