My "new" srt - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger SRT-8 Discussion This area is for discussion involving the SRT-8 version of the Dodge Charger.

#1 Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 AM
natesgt85

(Thread Starter)
My "new" srt

Well I have a "new to me" 07 Charger SRT8. So far I am loving it however I'm looking to see if there are anythings typical I need to watch for or need to know. I have some concerns with the reverse to drive delay in the tranny as well as the throttle. I bought a tuner thats is supposed to handle shift points and I'm hoping it helps.

-Nate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-20-2012, 11:34 AM
POTTER

Reverse to drive delay is meant to protect the transmission so you don't kill it.

As for the throttle lag, that is a common issue. Use the search function to look up threads.

Otherwise, there is one very helpful thread on this forum called "How do I...." It basically encompasses everything....I will see if I can find it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Name is Chris
2006 SRT8 *** Options I, II, III *** AEF CAI *** Zoomers *** Various Custom touches *** Plasti Dipped Body and Wheels *** Attitude from MOPAR
#3 Old 11-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Galvatron-SX

Congrats on the "new to you" SRT8!
#4 Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
H20buryCharger
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to H20buryCharger
Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

The Waterbury Charger
2007 Charger R/T
Flat black roof spoiler, Kenwood DNX 6160 with Nav with two 12" power acustic subwoofers powered by Kenwood 800 watt amp, aftermarket Reverse Camera, Billet Tech Oil Catch Can, K&N 57 Series Intake, JBA Exhaust, and ACC Amber Halos.

2009 SXT 3.5 H.O Gone but not forgotten!

http://www.cardomain.com/member/h20burygrandam/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger SRT-8 > Charger SRT-8 Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List