'08 DUB Edition - Dodge Charger Forums
Picture/Media Post Post pictures, media, etc. about the Charger R/T that you find in here.

#1 Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
WhiteTuxGroom

(Thread Starter)
'08 DUB Edition

Couldn't find where else to post my pictures, and thought I should start somewhere.
Purchased September 21, 2012 in Tallahassee, FL.
This is my 2008 Dodge Charger DUB Edition. 3.5 ltr RWD, with Dual Exhaust, Kicker/Subwoofer , DUB Edition entire & all black leather with DUB logo badge built into seats. Audio & Video touch screen entertainment system, leather wrapped steering wheel & gear shift, chrome side mirrors & chrome honey comb grille.
Done myself:
- Interior RED LED glow under driver and passenger feet area w/ on and off toggle switch.
- Added Hemi Logos to the side to give it a V8 appeal.

Last edited by WhiteTuxGroom; 11-19-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
KREWZER

Looks nice. Like the color! But just a heads up, you're gonna catch **** for putting HEMI badges on a V6

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2006 Charger R/T Inferno Red
Eibach Pro Kit/Predator/Strut Brace/SLP LM1/Catch Can/CAI/BT Nose Badge and Black Stuff
#3 Old 11-20-2012, 04:42 AM
06supercharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREWZER View Post
Looks nice. Like the color! But just a heads up, you're gonna catch **** for putting HEMI badges on a V6

X2 upbadger. Gay.

Current - 06 Ram 1500 Laramie. TRX off road package, loaded. Stock so far.

Gone, never forgotten. 06 RT - Pred 93 CAI tune, K&N Drop In, Flowmaster Super 44's, Eibach pro kit, reso delete, drilled and slotted Baer rotors, Baer ceramic pads ,blacked out EVERYTHING .

KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON ....
#4 Old 11-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Stumblin Steve
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Well, the car is nice...until the badge.

Just your friendly neighborhood...Charger
'08 SXT Bright Silver. Dark slate interior. OEM MOPAR pedals/hood struts/CAI/Chin Spoiler. R/T true dual exhaust w/ Magnaflow tips. SRT8 rear diffuser. Predator 93 Tune. Lots of B.T. Stuff!
Comprehensive V6 Performance Thread
Join the Photoshop/Artist Group! Silver Chargers!!! & Virginia Chargers
#5 Old 11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Galvatron-SX

While it is your car (and a good looking one), you're definitely going to get a lot of heat for having a HEMI badge on a V6. I would look into getting a custom badge made up that might say 'SXT6' or 'DUB6' or something....Other than that, it's a great looking car!
#6 Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
POTTER

First off....Welcome to the forum. I hope you find alot of great advice and guidance here like I have.

While I won't be as negative as some posts, I would say upbadging is frowned on. Better to get a nice custom badge...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Name is Chris
2006 SRT8 *** Options I, II, III *** AEF CAI *** Zoomers *** Various Custom touches *** Plasti Dipped Body and Wheels *** Attitude from MOPAR
#7 Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 AM
H20buryCharger
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to H20buryCharger
Quote:
Originally Posted by KREWZER View Post

X3

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

The Waterbury Charger
2007 Charger R/T
Flat black roof spoiler, Kenwood DNX 6160 with Nav with two 12" power acustic subwoofers powered by Kenwood 800 watt amp, aftermarket Reverse Camera, Billet Tech Oil Catch Can, K&N 57 Series Intake, JBA Exhaust, and ACC Amber Halos.

2009 SXT 3.5 H.O Gone but not forgotten!

http://www.cardomain.com/member/h20burygrandam/
#8 Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
06supercharger

What the hell is "V8 appeal" anyway ?
#9 Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM
WhiteTuxGroom

(Thread Starter)
Well, pretty much, it was the fact of me adding the badge. My dad knew I wanted the hemi engine, but I never got a V8, so he pulled a "daddy move" and bought me badges that said hemi, to try to equal out to a V8. But you know, i'm still in high school, so it doesn't really bother me. One day I'll take it off, but right know i'll keep it on to keep my dad happy, haha.
#10 Old 11-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Backes07

Don't like the upbadge at all, never should be done. Good car up till that point.

2007 Steel Blue AWD SXT6
Mods

20% Tint, Home Made CAI,Flowmaster Dual Exhaust w/ H-Pipe, 2 MTX 12" Subs and AMP, Kenwood Head Unit, Side Marker Blinker Mod, Sonic Blue Dash, SRT Spoiler, PD'd Rims, Blue Calipers, 6K HID Heads and Fogs, Predator 89 Tune W/10% Throttle Boost,Tinted Tails, TruFiber SRT Hood, Sequential Tails, Daytona Front Lip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Picture/Media Post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List