black ops 2 worth buying? - Page 3 - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Off-Topic Area > Charger Chat Lounge

Charger Chat Lounge This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please post those threads ONLY within this section!

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
Spacey? Yes. The whole thing is in space. I really am not a fan of gunning down soldiers who are supposed to look like the real contemporary item. In halo it's either aliens or Spartans that look like robots. The sense of violence is a hell of a lot more fun. I realize that's a minority opinion but it is a portion of why I enjoy halo. The weapons, vehicles and powers are really interesting and well balanced too. It makes for a fair and enjoyable time. No COD lifers that will snipe you the second the game starts. Also the number of 10 year olds screaming obscenities seems to be much lower on halo. It exists but in smaller quantities.
Lol you know the main thing that turn me off the whole game is the crazy leaps and jumps. I have not played Halo much as I have always been a Sony and nintendo owner and vow I would never align myself with Microsoft. With the new generation looming, I'm just gonna buy all three systems and if Halo is still around I'll give it a try.

FYI you couldn't be more right about the damn 10 year olds screaming...Too many of them on the cod community.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChargerSRT392?feature=mhee
Always looking for a good run
2012 Charger SRT8 Blue Streak Pearl
12.53@ 110! Stock
Goal - Low 11s with just a Procharger..no DRs.
2009 Tored Charger SRT8 - Gone but not forgotten.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporting Member

Crazy jumps and leaps make sense within the context of the game. The armor allows for that kind of movement.

I tried to get into cod a long time ago when blops came out but I just couldn't. Too many of the other players were jerks and the learning curve was too steep to be fun IMO. Halo supports high level play but even a newb can stand some fighting chance.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Crazy jumps and leaps make sense within the context of the game. The armor allows for that kind of movement.

I tried to get into cod a long time ago when blops came out but I just couldn't. Too many of the other players were jerks and the learning curve was too steep to be fun IMO. Halo supports high level play but even a newb can stand some fighting chance.
oh absolutely I realize that it is reasonable within the context of the game. The thing that drew to COD was the original modern warfare. It was so simple and I still believe till this day the best shooter. The learning curve on that game is so simple but the gameplay was so smooth and amazing.

The new COD, i agree the learning curve is extremely steep, even for a veteran like me who has play every single of them since the orignal modern warfare so i can see how challenging it is for a new comer. But like i said, millions live for halo so it has to be something they offer that is phenomenal. I'll definitely give it try, im just read for a new generation of system so i can be wow in graphics again.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut529 View Post
Halo ?!?! sucks!

Black ops 2 ?!?

Ive been call of duty fan since i first played COD World at War!! The new Zombies sucks IMO!! But i play online during all the free time i have!

PS3- Kiidofficial529
Ill add u tomorrow sir

2007 Road & Track
Show: Universal Air System-Grip Front End-22" Wheels-8000k Hids-Hood Struts-20% Tint-Demolded-Rear Wing Delete-Charger Script Emblem-Interior L.E.D.S.-Painted 09 Tails-Flashtech UV Halos-Roof Spoiler-Trufiber 1" Cowl Hood-BT Honey Dipper Shifter-KenWood In-Dash-"FC Stripe"-Danko Single Tooth Rear Diffuser
Go: Mopar Cold Air Intake-Predator Tuned-180 T-Stat-JBA Hi-Flo Cats-Magnaflow Exhaust
Old 11-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuts2TheBone View Post
oh absolutely I realize that it is reasonable within the context of the game. The thing that drew to COD was the original modern warfare. It was so simple and I still believe till this day the best shooter. The learning curve on that game is so simple but the gameplay was so smooth and amazing.

The new COD, i agree the learning curve is extremely steep, even for a veteran like me who has play every single of them since the orignal modern warfare so i can see how challenging it is for a new comer. But like i said, millions live for halo so it has to be something they offer that is phenomenal. I'll definitely give it try, im just read for a new generation of system so i can be wow in graphics again.
This last round of games from this gen look pretty amazing. Assassins Creed III, Halo4, COD, Dishonored and NFS just to name a few are awesome looking games.

I'm glad to hear even a COD vet didn't want to put the time into blops. Makes me feel better. Haha.

You guys all do realize we have a massive dedicated video game thread right?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=144251
Old 11-16-2012, 06:37 AM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

My Charger: 2008 Charger SXT
Send a message via AIM to Stumblin Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuts2TheBone View Post
Lol you know the main thing that turn me off the whole game is the crazy leaps and jumps. I have not played Halo much as I have always been a Sony and nintendo owner and vow I would never align myself with Microsoft. With the new generation looming, I'm just gonna buy all three systems and if Halo is still around I'll give it a try.

FYI you couldn't be more right about the damn 10 year olds screaming...Too many of them on the cod community.
Oh yeah, got to love the kids screaming bloody murder and apparently every 15 year old I run into online gaming had sex with my mother, I had no idea she was such a floozy.

Getting all three? Then you'll be set! Only reason I don't have a PS3 is because I already have a Blu-Ray player and most games come out for both systems so I'm not missing out on much having just XBOX. Definitely recommend Halo Reach, probably my favorite of the series.

Quote:
This last round of games from this gen look pretty amazing. Assassins Creed III, Halo4, COD, Dishonored and NFS just to name a few are awesome looking games.

I'm glad to hear even a COD vet didn't want to put the time into blops. Makes me feel better. Haha.

You guys all do realize we have a massive dedicated video game thread right?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=144251
And a great thread at that!
Join the Photoshop/Artist Group! Silver Chargers!!! & Virginia Chargers
Old 11-16-2012, 06:38 AM

Picked up black ops2 last night. Its a good game...i like it way better than the first black ops. I forgot the perks and attachments were different than mw3. Thats the only thing i dont like about it so far.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblin Steve View Post
Oh yeah, got to love the kids screaming bloody murder and apparently every 15 year old I run into online gaming had sex with my mother, I had no idea she was such a floozy.

Getting all three? Then you'll be set! Only reason I don't have a PS3 is because I already have a Blu-Ray player and most games come out for both systems so I'm not missing out on much having just XBOX. Definitely recommend Halo Reach, probably my favorite of the series.

And a great thread at that!
Yeah but you never play Reach. If I'm on and see you login I for half a second ask myself "Will Steve play reach?" Then I see your playing Care Bear Sunshine Party of some crap. Lol

And it is an excellent thread.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

My Charger: 2008 Charger SXT
Send a message via AIM to Stumblin Steve
Quote:
Yeah but you never play Reach. If I'm on and see you login I for half a second ask myself "Will Steve play reach?" Then I see your playing Care Bear Sunshine Party of some crap. Lol

Hey! I put a lot of hours into that game! How else will I ever really understand the power of caring?

But what can I say, new games keep coming out! Almost done with Borderlands 2, my girlfriend refuses to let me buy any game due to Christmas coming around the corner, but I might sneak a game buy in before then.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM

My Charger: 2008 Charger R/T
Quote:

Lol add me on live and ill run with you in any halo lol.

gt: OutlawSkot33

Sent from my ADR8995 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

U.S. Army 15F Aircraft Electrician
South Korea: '07-'08. Iraq: '08-'09. Afghanistan: '10-'11 and '13-'14. And No More To Come

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Off-Topic Area > Charger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.