Danko Rear Widebody - Page 23 - Dodge Charger Forums

#221 Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 PM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
If you want to buy one of our Danko Charger Wide Body Kits, here is the thread to see the final product info, but we will continue on this thread for the rest of the install

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=152165
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#222 Old 02-14-2012, 08:26 PM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Since we had to box up the first Danko Wide Body Kit today, I first needed to test fit the wheel tubs. BTW, they fit perfectly, and now I'm gonna document the work with some good pictures as an installation reference. The fiberglass wheel tub fits above the plastic wheel well liner and the edge of the liner screws to it. The wheel well liners must be split on the dotted line and they will overlap each other slightly when screwed to the fiberglass wheel tub. Stay tuned for more pics of the Tub and Fuel hose installation!

#223 Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
It's time to install the modified Challenger flit top fuel door to the wide body. There are (4) spring loaded locking tabs that are built into the fuel door housing's back side. These locking tabs are designed to catch under the metal quarter panel and lock into place. Because the fiberglass is much thicker than the thin sheet metal, I need to grind down the locking tabs about 1/2 way down, to allow them to catch under a thicker fiberglass panel. Here is a picture of what one of the locking tabs looks like after it's been grinded down. The fuel lid assembly will always come from Danko pre-grinded.

Sometimes to get the tabs to spread open and lock in place, it may be necessary to grind them down a little more and/or use a small screw driver to spread it open.

#224 Old 11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
chris p

How or where can I purchase the Danko wide body kit if there's a web site where I can purchase by credit card and have it sent to my home?
#225 Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris p View Post
How or where can I purchase the Danko wide body kit if there's a web site where I can purchase by credit card and have it sent to my home?
the website page is not done yet but I can definitely take your credit card order. PM me, email at moshe@dankoreproductions.com or call at 305-934-8663. thanks, Mo
#226 Old 12-25-2012, 09:25 AM
MoPower
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Here are some pics of the Widebody installed .He is still waiting for the 69 taillights, rear spoiler and Danko Nose to arrive.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Supporting Vendors > Danko Reproductions Inc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List