Stealerships at it again - Page 2 - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Regional Forums > NorthWest

NorthWest Idaho,Montana,Wyoming

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:16 PM

beans to everybody
trudyc wife name:2008 torred red r/t have k/n filter charger, diablo, suitcase off, blackout front and rear light covers , 180 tstat, window tint, chin spoiler, ram eyes lite, demolded, fast enough for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2009, 10:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to JackassJesse Send a message via MSN to JackassJesse
I had a lifetime warranty on my SXT but now I only have a 50k mile warranty on the SRT.....

WORTH IT!!!!

2008 SXT with; MOPAR CAI, SRT8 Wheels and Exhaust (Reso Delete), Daytona Honeycomb Grille with Script Emblem, Demolded, Turn Key ESP MOD.TRADED IN FOR A...
2007 Black SRT!!!! with; K&N CAI, Yokohama 255/45/20 all around. It's alittle faster.... Added Predator 4/23/10.... Giggity Dyno 4/30/10 400 RWHP!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Banned User

You got 14K more than me...i got the ol 3 yr 36K warranty
Old 09-08-2009, 10:52 PM

I paid extra for mine.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 PM

Making no sense- did you buy it new? Vehicles purchased new after July (?) 2007 - like my plum i got in sept 07 come with the lifetime guarantee. you can extend for additional charge the lifetime guarantee with Added Care or Max Care in a chrysler service contract.--if you are getting paperwork and a car that sounds like a contract. So is it the original powertrain you are having trouble with or additional warranty?
07 Plum Crazy #1387, every option, few Mopar Acc.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT Service View Post
Making no sense- did you buy it new? Vehicles purchased new after July (?) 2007 - like my plum i got in sept 07 come with the lifetime guarantee. you can extend for additional charge the lifetime guarantee with Added Care or Max Care in a chrysler service contract.--if you are getting paperwork and a car that sounds like a contract. So is it the original powertrain you are having trouble with or additional warranty?
I bought my SRT in April of 08....dealer said right up front that i would only get 3 yr-36k warranty. I could have bought an extended, but by the time i`m @ 36k it will be heavily modded, so i turned it down...i`m just now @ 14K
Old 09-16-2009, 11:26 AM

I bought mine last week of June 07, the ads broke about a week later. Still haven't got any paperwork.
KMC WHEELS, CUSTOM PAINT & GRAPHICS, OEM SRT8 HOOD, MOWPOWER CHIN SPOILER, 20% TINT, TINTED HEADLIGHTS, PAINTED TAILS, MGP CALIPER COVERS, CARBON FIBER INTERIOR, CUSTOM PEDALS, CUSTOM VISOR STICKERS, 5 CHANNEL KICKER WITH LC7, WITH 10 SPEAKERS + 2 POLK 12'S, IPOD CONNECT, COBRA RADAR DETECTOR, MAGNAFLOW CATBACKS WITH BRYLLCREAM MOD, K&N CAI, 180 THERMOSTAT, BT CATCH CAN W\FULL BT ACCESSORIES KIT, CUSTOM ENGINE COVER WITH STAINLESS STEEL FIREWALL, PALE RIDER VALVE COVERS, OEM HOOD STRUTS, PREDATOR.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Dam$ bruce, time to whip out the ol can of whoopass!!!!!

2006 Top Banana #3033-4000..Arrington Heads and Crazy Spartan Cam..LSA114.Mopar CAI, Mopar LT's w/Hi-flo's ..Mopar/Borla 125 Cat-bac.Custom Dyno-tuned by Brent at DTP Racing..370rwhp..380rwtqe..QB oil..Aces Fuel..P/S additive. VMP 13.491@103.48 2.055 60'
2006 INFERNO RED SRT8..Mopar CAI 180stat..Custom Tuned by BRENT at DTP..402rwhp..398rwtqe
NUFF SAID
http://www.hr-mopar.com/...http://www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com
Roanoke Valley Mopar Club/Classic and Modern Mopars...http://www.roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com
Old 09-16-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT Service View Post
I paid extra for a warranty cuz I bought my SRT used...... If you were asking me....
Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 PM

I'm happy with my Dodge product. Not happy at all with both dealerships I've dealt with, Town and Country Seattle and Tacoma Dodge.
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Regional Forums > NorthWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.