graphic color - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Supporting Vendors > PartsForYourCar.com

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to chad spender Send a message via Yahoo to chad spender
graphic color

for a Silversteel charger, what would be a good color graphic? I'm thinking black but possibly a flat black? I like the stinger stripes and some of the hood graphics. I drive an SE model, so I don't want it to be imitating a daytona. but there a few graphics I do like. I guess I'm safe as long as I don't have them say "daytona"
2007 Silver Steel Dodge Charger SE, 3.5 V6, Hood Struts,De-badged, spoiler, De-molded, BT MOPAR M black Hood emblem, BT black anodized Pistol Grip Shift knob, BT "Old school Charger script shift insert, Spoiler,20% tint. Plasti Dip chrome shifter ring, plasti dipped stock 17's, Daytona R/T dual exhaust! stock reso's deleted and 4" tips installed.20" Black/machined Challenger Replica's. Rockford Fosgate P2 12" subwoofer. 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp! Matte black hood decal. Grip Tuning Fascia
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 12:52 PM

black, imo, would be a top chioce for sure. Especially since you got the black wheels.
2007 Dodge Charger R/T w/ magnaflow cat-back, mopar cold air intake, bt oil catch can, and 5% tint all the way around, mopar strut tower brace, mopar stainless pedal set, complete bt underhood package in black anodize with strut covers, bt designer pistol grip and shifter plate, bt engraved lumbar covers, custom embroidered headrest and armrest by Jina's embroidery. Foose legend 20x8.5" chrome wheels wrapped in Nitto NT420s 255/45 rubbers.
On the way--billet tech black anodize engaved fuse box cover, edelbrock shorty headers Also new addition on the way BND Quantum Blue 7.5w23 oil and filter and ACES IV fuel catalyst!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM

yeah black for sure, but mat?....i m redoing mine gloss........it as more look i think
Old 01-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Lifetime Supporting Member

Yes, black is the way to go.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to chad spender Send a message via Yahoo to chad spender
I put this in the wrong section I believe, my bad lol.
2007 Silver Steel Dodge Charger SE, 3.5 V6, Hood Struts,De-badged, spoiler, De-molded, BT MOPAR M black Hood emblem, BT black anodized Pistol Grip Shift knob, BT "Old school Charger script shift insert, Spoiler,20% tint. Plasti Dip chrome shifter ring, plasti dipped stock 17's, Daytona R/T dual exhaust! stock reso's deleted and 4" tips installed.20" Black/machined Challenger Replica's. Rockford Fosgate P2 12" subwoofer. 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp! Matte black hood decal. Grip Tuning Fascia
Old 01-23-2010, 07:50 PM

This is the stripe i have currently in flat black, pic was taken last weekend at a small M&G. Im going to get the other one to finish soon.
Depends what you going on any black looks good and there is a silver steel looking vinyl that i have seen lately. You can try to do some ghost looking graphics with that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	345.1 KB
ID:	51200  

06 Charger R/T (Silver Steel)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Supporting Vendors > PartsForYourCar.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.