Charger Forums banner

Attn: 2011 & 2012 Charger Owners.....

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  SmittyRN 
#1 ·
PLEASE put the year in the title of every post you make related to our 2nd Gens. Since the management/admin does not want to do sub-forums for the 2nd Gen as the other forums have, it is hard to keep up with the mods available when you do not do this. This is just one more reason it seems the traffic is slow on here as it is just too jumbled trying to seperate what fits what Gen etc. So lets handle it ourselves by making sure to do this!

I cannot understand to save my life why they said they talked about it, and decided against it. But oh well life goes on as long as we wake up on this side of the ground.

Now back to your regular programming! :D

#13 ·
I would never mention another forum on here, but I do find information MUCH easier to find on this 'other' forum due to the subforums for 2011 and 2012... yes thats right, 2 separate subforums. I can't imagine it'd be that difficult to manage implementing something like this. I still browse both forums religiously though lol, but it'd be nicer to see subforums here too :)

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.