Charger Forums banner

which nav disc

5K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  SUBNUBS 
#1 ·
My charger has the nav system. But I have no nav disc. my car is july 2007 daytona (bought used w/ the dvd disc jacked out of it). I don't know which nav disc to get. I am thinking AF, but I don't want to get that wrong nobody excepts returns. I also live in florida were you can't get lost.
everglades <----->Ocean so i don't need the latest model.

#2 ·
Here are the last couple of versions that are available:

P/N 05064033AF
(February 2008 edition)
Application Version: 02.06.00
Database: 05.0702.00.110507.0002

P/N 05064033AG
(December 2008 edition)
Application Version: 02.32.00
Database: 0802.00.101408

P/N 05064033AH
(March 2009 edition)
Application Version: TBA
Database: TBA

Whatever version you go with, you should be able to do the mod when everything works in drive.

#3 ·
Version AH and AG have the same maps, but AH disables the In Motion hack. Go with AG.

Send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

#5 ·
I am in the same boat as you. Just bought a 06 R/t and the nav disk is gone. trying to dl the torrent, but there are no seeds and I have been at 76% fro 5 days now.

If anyone has a direct download, or would be willing to make me a copy for a price. Please pm. $200 for a dvd is a little too much for me.

#6 ·
This may sound "dumb", but I too have Nav ('06) the disc is in there (I assume) it works. However, my husband had a hand held nav in his Vette and unlike his mine WILL NOT reroute, roads are NOT labeled among some other really irritating things. Do I need to "update" or something, is this "just my nav", or am I too missing my disc? It has never occurred to me to check for the disc. Should, my stinking headphones are missing and the remote for my rear DVD player is wrong too.

#7 ·
CrazyPlum21, your Avatar is awesome!

LOL, best laugh I've had all day!! THANKS!! :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.